Uh oh. There's gonna be a cat fight!

and Max might miss it.:laugh:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    ninja.gif

You know me well. Nobody messes with my man and I think I handled that "wahlberg....whatever" pretty well. :laugh: :laugh:

I need help....sad030.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You know I always liked George Michael, and Wham. Too bad about all the "stuff" he got into. Oh well he's still hot.

Remember when "Dirty Dancing" came out. Patric S. Was so hot.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I was actually teaching my son the WAX ON< WAX OFF move the other day.LOL. I remember all of those. I loved the jelly shoes growing up now they would just make my feet sweat. I remember going to the movie theater to see a Care Bears movie. I still have banana clips. I like the way my hair looks in them. I could go on and on but I will stop for npw.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    You know I always liked George Michael, and Wham. Too bad about all the "stuff" he got into. Oh well he's still hot.

Remember when "Dirty Dancing" came out. Patric S. Was so hot.

I wasnt allowed to watch Dirty Dancing until I got older.
  • connieq288
    Options
    Okay, I was born in '79! So, the New Kids on the Block just got back together and I totally went to the concert about 3 weeks ago! It was awsome! What does that make me?? Should I have just admitted that? :huh:

It means you are a strong, confident woman who doesn't care what all the HATERS out there are saying. Us NKOTB fans gotta stick together. lol :flowerforyou:

Sincerely,
    Mrs Wahlberg

Wahlberg, whatever - Jon's still got it going on!

Bwahahaha! Jonathan? He had it going on? :wink:
    I saw the first show of their current tour (sep 18th) and Jonathan looked so uncoordinated and uncomfortable. I swear if I would have watched him the whole night I would have been bored. lol
    I'm sure he was just fine for your show since he's gotten plenty of practice. Plus he probably knew you were there in the crowd. :flowerforyou:

I was a huge NKOTB fan back in the day and I still love their music. I remember Jon back then and them saying that he really had stage fright really bad. That was one of the reasons why he ended up leaving the band.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    how bout those care bears?

Ok now you made me think of the SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE LOL. The FRIDGE
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Okay, I was born in '79! So, the New Kids on the Block just got back together and I totally went to the concert about 3 weeks ago! It was awsome! What does that make me?? Should I have just admitted that? :huh:

What month? I was born June 24th '79.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    how bout those care bears?

Ok now you made me think of the SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE LOL. The FRIDGE

lol i remember that. Da Bears:drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Okay, fess up. Who had a pair of leg warmers?

Wanted to look like this
    legwarmers.jpg

But it was more like this

tc02-1.jpg
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    kiss.jpg

These guys were sooo cool.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    What were your favorite shows?
    PunkyBrewster2jpg-1.jpg
    webster.jpg
    Familyties.jpg
    photo02JPG.jpg
    Whostheboss.jpg
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I had hinted to my son that I wanted the new Pink cd for my birthday back in October.... Evidently when my husband took him shopping, they couldn't find it, and for some reason, my husband told him I liked New Kids on the Block.... I don't know why....

It is in my cd player in the car. Since October, I have listened to it twice. I will admit, there are a couple of good songs, but most of it is.... fluff?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I had leg warmers for dance class. :bigsmile: I was shopping with my friend this weekend & saw them on display...I threw up in my mouth a little. :sick:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    The Facts of Life ROCKED!!!! I wish it was on in reruns!:sad:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    The Facts of Life ROCKED!!!! I wish it was on in reruns!:sad:

I so wanted to be Tootie. I tried wearing my skates all the time, but my mom got mad:grumble:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    ninja.gif

You know me well. Nobody messes with my man and I think I handled that "wahlberg....whatever" pretty well. :laugh: :laugh:

I need help....sad030.gif

Okay, okay, truce (is that how to spell it??) Donnie does still have the moves!! Jon's just got the "guy next door" thing going on! :laugh:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options

What month? I was born June 24th '79.
    Oh, I got ya by a month, May 24th '79.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I loved this post. I actually found a site that lets you do the MASH game...http://www.mashgame.com/
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I loved this post. I actually found a site that lets you do the MASH game...http://www.mashgame.com/
    :laugh: :laugh: I actually clicked on it.... I'll check it out later...:blushing: :bigsmile: