• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I like it
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    lots of haters in this thread

Funny. I thought everyone was being pretty positive. I looked back at the comments and still don't see any haters.

i see at least 50

agree...i was shaking my head...women are the worst toward one another sometimes...I think she looks FnFanTastic!
  • mistressdiademe
    mistressdiademe Posts: 3 Member
    Photoshop creates false illusions, this is more real than anyone can conceive..... we need more photos like this so our youth can get a true grasp of reality. If I looked as good as she does, I would flaunt like her.
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    dmpizza wrote: »
    She looks great. End of story.

Of course she looks great, she is a 5"11 half French & German/Half Lebanese chick with perfect genetics and zillions in the bank.

Unless she was burned in a fire, she was gonna end up good looking.....

• BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    edited February 2015
    zaxx1953 wrote: »
    dmpizza wrote: »
    She looks great. End of story.

Of course she looks great, she is a 5"11 half French & German/Half Lebanese chick with perfect genetics and zillions in the bank.

Unless she was burned in a fire, she was gonna end up good looking.....
    You seem like a lot of fun to be around. Don't go falling down a well or anything, 'mkay?

Seconding "She looks great. End of story." Well played, Cindy!

• BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    1. I guess its brave of her to do that
    2. Still gross.. ew
    3. Anyone who looked at those magazines and used them to lower their own self esteem needs a clue
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I think she's brave to put herself out there for criticism. She's not that much older than I am - if anything, this pic motivates me to keep working out and taking care of my body. I've become rather fond of having a strong body, muscles and defined abs...I plan to keep them as I age. :)

I got news for you, at some point your plan is going to go awry......

if7l1ffcvcdy.jpg

72. ^^^^

• BinaryPulsar
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    I think she's brave to put herself out there for criticism. She's not that much older than I am - if anything, this pic motivates me to keep working out and taking care of my body. I've become rather fond of having a strong body, muscles and defined abs...I plan to keep them as I age. :)

if7l1ffcvcdy.jpg

72. ^^^^

She is also so beautiful!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    wolfsbayne wrote: »

if7l1ffcvcdy.jpg

72. ^^^^

Definitely something to work towards!!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    My first thought: "I'm getting less and less popular, better do something to get people talking about me again."

• rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    My husband showed me this picture to boost my own body image. I applaud her honesty. I feel much less self-conscious about wearing a two-piece after seeing this.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Christie Brinkley still looks really hot in a bikini as well.
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Part of aging gracefully is knowing when to keep your shirt on in public
  • BinaryPulsar
    edited February 2015
    lots of haters in this thread

Lol. Joking right? Because there aren't even 50 people in this thread.

Edit: I was trying to quote the comment about seeing 50 haters, but for some reason this was quoted. Maybe I clicked on the wrong comment.

• Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member

Part of aging gracefully is not giving a toot what other people think. ;)

I'm in my 40s. I don't look fantastic (yet). But I'm still going to wear a bikini, because that's what I feel best in.
  • BinaryPulsar

She was a model. So, It makes sense why a photographer wanted to do this photo shoot with her. And in art all kinds of bodies are photographed or painted. It doesn't have to be for turning on guys in their 20's.

• BraveNewdGirl
    edited February 2015

She was a model. So, It makes sense why a photographer wanted to do this photo shoot with her. And in art all kinds of bodies are photographed or painted. It doesn't have to be for turning on guys in their 20's.
    This. I'm not sure what's more repulsive about the couple of guys in this thread bashing Cindy: the fact that they think their opinions are warranted at all or the fact that they keep returning to the thread to INSIST that she's not sexy. Heaven forbid women still feel sexy over 50! We're treated to topless Tom Cruise plenty and you don't see women demanding he put a shirt on, so stow it.

• zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    I don't/never thought Tom Cruise looked good with his shirt off TBH.

Feel better now?

Oh, and Cindy Crawford is 90 times better looking than TC....TC, is just some lucky *kitten* guy who worked hard and fit an all american stereotype really well for a decade to decade and a half in the American psyche....his career hasn't been relevant for awhile really.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    I don't/never thought Tom Cruise looked good with his shirt off TBH.

Feel better now?

Oh, and Cindy Crawford is 90 times better looking than TC....TC, is just some lucky *kitten* guy who worked hard and fit an all american stereotype really well for a decade to decade and a half in the American psyche....his career hasn't been relevant for awhile really.
    Are you sure it's me that needs to "feel better" about myself? Have you read you?