What your breakfast look like?

Options
13»

Replies

• bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    d67oecysp0qz.jpg

Oats, Almonds, Sunflower seeds, pepitas, saltanas, coconut and mixed berries(depends on what I have available) with Almond milk
    6 days a week

1l2zjgjyk0ei.jpg

Bacon, Eggs and Tomato for breakfast on mondays :)
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Pretty and colorful! Mine was oats with yogurt and biscuits
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Quest bar warmed up in the microwave, normally. It's about all I can stomach early in the morning.
  • Elle562018
    Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    477 calories. I used to eat double this. 60bvfgagumfw.jpg
  • dragyou
    dragyou Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Egg whites, and oats pancake, strawberries and banana with a cilantro omelette.. 4 egg whites 1 whole.. My macros are 40/40/20 suma9kvsoyri.jpg
  • dragthewaters
    dragthewaters Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    This is my "everyday breakfast" during the week:

*4 oz Tyson boneless skinless chicken breast strips (I get the pre-cooked frozen ones since I have no stove)
    *a Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt
    *a bowl of oatmeal with 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries or mixed berries (it basically just makes the oatmeal taste like berries)
    *a smoothie made from a banana, 2 cups of greens (ie. kale or spinach), and one cup of unsweetened coconut milk

That is about 600-640 calories in total. This is what it requires for me to not get hungry by 10:30 AM....
  • adam_2235
    Options
    vfs3trh8zurb.jpg
    Mine tasted like a strawberry milkshake from McDonald's. Only packed with protein and vitamins :-)
  • txrn123
    txrn123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Today it was cream of wheat (With 2% milk) and a protein drink. I discovered I do better with a lighter calorie breakfast, leaving the rest for lunch/dinner/snacks in the evening.
  • EarthChick1
    EarthChick1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Usually I have a nutriblast smoothie (lots of kale, Chia seeds, banana, blueberries and water). I was running late this morning though. So I had a Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt and then a high fiber low sugar oatmeal when I got to work. Feeling good.
  • alicaramik2
    alicaramik2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Three egg whites scrambled with spinach, mushrooms and a little low fat cheese,one or two strips of bacon and fresh fruit. Or a cup of yogurt topped with sliced fruit and half a cup of Special K protein cereal. Sometimes oatmeal and a banana. Saturdays, I go out to breakfast with my mother, so that tends to be a little more of a splurge.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    4ry7t6zvft12.jpg
    Over easy egg with paleo green chili, salsa and avocado.
  • yb397
    yb397 Posts: 1
    Options
    Coffee with butter first thing morning..

Then 1egg yolk & 4 egg whites, kale and spinach with olive oil, feta & nuts