I'm curious how many military people we have here. Active, reserve, or spouse.

Options

Replies

• danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Its great seeing current serving and reserve men and women from across the globe, families as well, you all make the biggest sacrifices
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,950 Member
    Options
    Freaking outstanding tom!!!!! That's what I like to hear devil.
  • CrownThisBitch
    Options
    OOorah!

Ok I had to
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,950 Member
    Options
    I don't blame u one bit. We all have to at some point
  • MrTomIII
    Options
    Yeah I was waiting for it
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    MrTomIII wrote: »
    spike90 wrote: »
    Guess I forgot to add why I am here......it's because I have become literally two of me over the past years and am on a mission to get my old body back and be healthy again!

Lol me too. Well my first two years in the Marines I was honor guard and I was quickly introduced to body building. Within 6 months I increased my pull-ups from 10- 23 and grew from 190 to 225lbs. While all this increase I was still able to run a 20min 3 mile. Once I completed this duty I went to Pendleton to my line unit and I was a saw gunner and had to keep my strength and cardio x10. After getting out of active duty I couldn't see myself losing what I worked so hard for. I currently stand at 6''1 230lbs. I'm here to chat with awesome people and get or give motivation.

Now I am excited to see you!

Edited your post or am I seeing things?
  • CrownThisBitch
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    spike90 wrote: »
    Guess I forgot to add why I am here......it's because I have become literally two of me over the past years and am on a mission to get my old body back and be healthy again!

Lol me too. Well my first two years in the Marines I was honor guard and I was quickly introduced to body building. Within 6 months I increased my pull-ups from 10- 23 and grew from 190 to 225lbs. While all this increase I was still able to run a 20min 3 mile. Once I completed this duty I went to Pendleton to my line unit and I was a saw gunner and had to keep my strength and cardio x10. After getting out of active duty I couldn't see myself losing what I worked so hard for. I currently stand at 6''1 230lbs. I'm here to chat with awesome people and get or give motivation.

Now I am excited to see you!

Edited your post or am I seeing things?

Even I dont know lol
  • CrownThisBitch
    Options

waiting for the oorah?
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    US Navy many years ago. I was always in shape but had more reason to stay In shape while in the service.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Guy was a marine, but not in service right now. I have no idea if ever again, I'll ask o.o
    Got me all curious.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Active US Army. Have no choice but to stay fit.
  • Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Do Military brats and Sibs count ?
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    sure , why not! you have to move around as well
  • MrTomIII
    Options

waiting for the oorah?

Yes lol
  • MrTomIII
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Guy was a marine, but not in service right now. I have no idea if ever again, I'll ask o.o
    Got me all curious.

I'm not really sure what this means lol
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    A big thank you to all who serve/have served!! Your dedication and sacrifice does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. <3

I am a spouse to an Army Veteran who is currently in the National Guard.

I am here because I used to be very active, but work over took my life and I became lazy as far as my old fun time of soccer and dance are concerned. I am taking back my freetime and hope to run marathons. A BIG hope...I can barely jog a mile now, but that's big progress from a month ago.

Good luck to everyone on their journey!
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Retired AF (23yrs)
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Army Mom. We are going to my son's AIT graduation in March! I'm down 15 pounds from when he left and on track for 5 more before we see him.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    21 yrs active Air Force. 10 yrs civilian Air Force.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ex-Navy, EN2, active from 13 Dec 1985 - 10 Nov 1992. Served aboard the USS Sellers (DDG-11) and the USS Ortolan (ASR-22). I stayed fit after leaving the military by working in construction, but a career change to the IT field put me behind a desk and I got lazy.