Popcorn

Options
2»

Replies

• chinabs
    chinabs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just learned that I can pop popcorn with Coconut oil. I tried it and it's tasty. I think it's healthy right?
  • HeartyHealthy
    HeartyHealthy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have to get an air popper but am looking for a good deal. Popcorn has good fiber. For those using a microwave if you are serious about a healthy way of life PLEASE look up microwaves and what they do to your food and body. Not trying to start an argument but it is pretty evil!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Love my new microwave air popper: the Presto 04830 PowerPop Microwave Multi-Popper.

• amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    I have an air popper that I got pretty cheap on Amazon.

I also like Boom Chicka Pop.

Boom Chicka Pop is amazing. <3
  • nono706
    nono706 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like lots of nutritional yeast and lime juice and spices on my popcorn. I mean, butter is good, too, but lime juice does the job and helps the seasonings stick.
  • sliverqueen
    sliverqueen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I bought a bowl for the microwave that is $9. You can cook popcorn with or without oil. It's fantastic. I also love the Boom Chicka Pop popcorn. So tasty! If you're interested in the bowl, search on amazon for Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup.
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    popcorn is my weakness!!
  • crazybraziliancook
    Options
    I love Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop with Butter. It's really good , low on calories, and I don't feel guilty eating the whole bag.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have, recently, become a popcorn junkie. I was making it on the stove, but went out two weeks ago and bought an air popper. I just eat it plain.