Starting 30 Day Shred TODAY

Options
Hey ALL! I am starting the 30 day shred today -- I have never finished the complete program but I really NEED/WANT to now! I plan on adding more cardio and weight training into the mix in addition to the program. -- Anyone else want to join in on the fun & we can help keep each other accountable?

Replies

• xkime
    xkime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting today also, but I'm alternating every other day because this is my second time around and doing it every day is just way to hard for your muscles. On the days I don't work I'll be doing JM BFBM & 25 minutes of Zumba Cardio Party, on the opposite days 30 DS :)
  • kimberleigh753
    Options
    How do you do this? Is it a specific program? I need something like this to keep me going but I don't have anything to go off of.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    How do you do this? Is it a specific program? I need something like this to keep me going but I don't have anything to go off of.

Yep, it's a high-intensity interval training work out program by Jillian Michaels. All 3 levels of 30-Day Shred are up on YouTube for free. All you need is a pair of hand weights and if you don't have that you can use a couple of cans of beans or whatever from your pantry.
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am starting her 30 day slimdown. :)
  • csmcpheters
    csmcpheters Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting it and on day 3 :) Also hitting the gym 1.5 - 2hrs a day in conjunction with it. Hoping it'll help with my muscle gains goal this month!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last day of level 2. For the last level I will incorporate gym time. I'm hoping that will help with my final results.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Ive done 3days of the beginner 30ds so far. After the first day, i was wayyy too sore to do it two days in a row. So i alternate between the shred, the gym (cardio/weights), and different youtube videos. So my 30days will be more like 45 lol. Feel free to add me if youd like
  • gretch23
    gretch23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm about 1/2 way thru. How do you log it into your MFP diary? Circuit training?
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred today too!
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I plan to start today as well. This will be my second time doing it and the results are well worth it.
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Could I join please! I will be starting it today!
  • transformwithtonya
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Can I join you guys?
  • TMski1000
    TMski1000 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wahooo!! Awesome ladies! I will add you-- I just completed my round one an hour ago :)
  • TMski1000
    TMski1000 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I usually don't log it bc if I do than I try to eat the cals LOL
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 1.
  • redz215
    redz215 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried it and couldn't get past the warm up :neutral_face: instead I jumped on the elliptical but I will try again tomorrow and I will see that I get thru it no matter what! I would love motivation from u guys just add me as a friend!
  • DenaR29
    DenaR29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!
  • MummyStumpf
    MummyStumpf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3, level 1 and would love some support/ people to do it with. So add me
  • MummyStumpf
    MummyStumpf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It keeps wiping my messages! It's it meant to be 10 days on each level?
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm on day five shred.but after day two had to miss it for a day. .sooo sore! Just finished it again ...its getting easier :smiley: