Options
124»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    45 days i guess its wonderful
    that why im worried and start more excercies for fat and extra calories. i felt little week some time during running and intense excercies but over all everything great.
    how to make stamina with weight loss ! any idea

Speed isn't wonderful ...it means water weight and more LBM loss than you needed to lose which makes maintenance harder.

Feeling weak means you haven't been adequately fuelling your body for your activity rate and you need to do that to develop stamina ...did you ever try calorie counting or did you stick to your restrictive foods ...if the latter how are you planning to move to a maintenance level

I'm sorry but I still think you have a huge learning curve to work out what you can eat and in what portions

in start i did count calories and even i reach what requirement was but later i just avoid counting just avoid sugar and salt and carb and so on.

ya i do think i have to learn alot in this bc i havnt done any research in weight loss and body fitness as by profession im system engineer so majority of my time on same set.

can u plz explain LBM and water weight !

An approachable explanation http://www.phlaunt.com/lowcarb/19058097.php
  • engr57
    engr57 Posts: 61
    Options

45 days i guess its wonderful
    that why im worried and start more excercies for fat and extra calories. i felt little week some time during running and intense excercies but over all everything great.
    how to make stamina with weight loss ! any idea

Speed isn't wonderful ...it means water weight and more LBM loss than you needed to lose which makes maintenance harder.

Feeling weak means you haven't been adequately fuelling your body for your activity rate and you need to do that to develop stamina ...did you ever try calorie counting or did you stick to your restrictive foods ...if the latter how are you planning to move to a maintenance level

I'm sorry but I still think you have a huge learning curve to work out what you can eat and in what portions

in start i did count calories and even i reach what requirement was but later i just avoid counting just avoid sugar and salt and carb and so on.

ya i do think i have to learn alot in this bc i havnt done any research in weight loss and body fitness as by profession im system engineer so majority of my time on same set.

can u plz explain LBM and water weight !

An approachable explanation http://www.phlaunt.com/lowcarb/19058097.php

thanks its such useful link and i think i prob thinking same, but i will follow it this time as now im under normal BMI i can get what proper diet is.

are u the researcher or expert in diet and food section ! how u know such stuff in detail !
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I learnt it in the past 9 months by being on here and reading people wiser and more experienced than me, and the science-based links they posted. I chose to not believe anything that people asserted without fact based evidence. I threw away everything I thought I knew about losing weight and I just counted calories ...I am still learning every day.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    my wife suggest me to avoid sugar and salt completely for atlest 2 weeks plus no carbs and other junk foods. so i'm having boil vegetables,eggs,beans and chicken but without spices. bc of office sitting job hard to reduce my calories so just control my diet in start . what u guys done in start to reduce 10 to 15 kg weight
    Totally unnecessary. Just control the amount of calories you eat.