No Longer Self-Conscious in a Swimsuit! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hot dang you look amazing! I bet you feel great, too. Way to go!

I do! I really feel great and am so happy in life. And I think that is probably more important than anything.
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • michelletanguay9530
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I, like Jenya05, have a similar body type. Great to have a visual sense of what perseverance will accomplish. You look amazing and are rocking that bikini.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Work it! B)
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, girl you rock that swimsuit! Do you know what your bf% is? Also what is your goal weight and goal bf%? :) Wooohooo!
  • koosobie
    koosobie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • Thats awesome . I am going to Hawaii for Christmas next year and i am hoping to feel comfortable on the beach as well . Great job
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Jenya05 wrote: »
    Since I moved to Florida over two and a half years ago, I longed to be comfortable in my own skin on the beach. It has been an up and down battle, but have finally made it! About 5 months ago I found a great personal trainer who has helped me to stay motivated for the long term, and it has made all of the difference. There is still progress to be made, but today I celebrate!

b7txxdac0o98.jpg

Wow! Great work! I have a similar body shape to your 'before' photo....can I ask your stats, please? Height, weight before & after? Thanks.

Sure! I'm 5'4", and I was pushing 180 when I started (size 14 pants, large or xl top). Now I am about 155 with a size 8 pant and medium top.

Thanks - yup, very similar stats to my starting weight on Jan 1st!!! I'm 5'5" and was 181lbs at beginning of the year. Have dropped 12lbs so far and aiming for goal of 140lbs. You look great at 155....I'd have said you were in the 140s....very toned so you've obviously lost fat & gained muscle. Nice work!!!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look good!
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great work, the result is awesome
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congrates on the success. You look brilliant and very happy!
  • Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Since I moved to Florida over two and a half years ago, I longed to be comfortable in my own skin on the beach. It has been an up and down battle, but have finally made it! About 5 months ago I found a great personal trainer who has helped me to stay motivated for the long term, and it has made all of the difference. There is still progress to be made, but today I celebrate!

b7txxdac0o98.jpg

Wow! Great work! I have a similar body shape to your 'before' photo....can I ask your stats, please? Height, weight before & after? Thanks.

Sure! I'm 5'4", and I was pushing 180 when I started (size 14 pants, large or xl top). Now I am about 155 with a size 8 pant and medium top.

Thanks - yup, very similar stats to my starting weight on Jan 1st!!! I'm 5'5" and was 181lbs at beginning of the year. Have dropped 12lbs so far and aiming for goal of 140lbs. You look great at 155....I'd have said you were in the 140s....very toned so you've obviously lost fat & gained muscle. Nice work!!!

Good for you!! I have started to not care about the scale (or at least try not to!) because it doesn't tell the whole story when you are getting stronger and gaining muscle. I have actually only lost 1 lb since around Thanksgiving, but I have lost an entire pant size! My original goal was 145lbs, but since I am getting stronger/leaner I may or may not ever get there--and I am okay with that!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • Krystasfocused25
    Krystasfocused25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • nogrows
    nogrows Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great in your bikini! I'll have to keep my boyfriend inside. I'm sure he would check you out, twice :smile: Congrats on the progress
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing. :D
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I dream of being comfortable in a bathing suit. Very inspiring!
  • AndyCool22
    AndyCool22 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • jmacok
    jmacok Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!