No Longer Self-Conscious in a Swimsuit! (pics)

13»

Replies

• Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    You looked good before; now you're killing it in the swimsuit. Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Love to see success stories like this!!
  • healthy_life2015
    healthy_life2015 Posts: 215 Member
    Wow you look great!!! Jealous of your stomach :smile:
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    you look awesome! great job!
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    You look fantastic! Nice Work!
  • Karp1680
    Karp1680 Posts: 9 Member
    Good Job !!
  • Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    Awesome job, girl you rock that swimsuit! Do you know what your bf% is? Also what is your goal weight and goal bf%? :) Wooohooo!

I soooo badly wish I had taken my bf when I started. Roughly 3 months ago, it was at 26%; I am scheduled for another reading in about a week so we will see how much progress I have made then! Ultimately I think I would like to be in the 18% range.

I've somewhat given up on having a goal weight though. I have always been naturally doughy (even when I was lighter), and I am learning that my body looks a lot different at different body comps even if I am at the same weight or higher. Originally I wanted to get down to at least 145lbs, but if I keep getting stronger, that may never happen :smile:
  • Awesome work :)
  • Jenya05
    nogrows wrote: »
    Wow you look great in your bikini! I'll have to keep my boyfriend inside. I'm sure he would check you out, twice :smile: Congrats on the progress

Hahaha! That really made me giggle. Thanks!
  • Jenya05
    Wow you look great!!! Jealous of your stomach :smile:

That is never something I thought I would hear in my life! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Nicely done, You are Glowing!

1367496144-golf-clap.gif
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    AMAZING!!! you look great, and happy :)
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    You look awesome :)
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    You carry your weight much like I do, stomach, hips, upper thighs. You look great and you've obviously worked hard!!
  • Jenya05
    You carry your weight much like I do, stomach, hips, upper thighs. You look great and you've obviously worked hard!!

Ahh, the cursed upper thighs! They are going to forever touch, and I am just going to have to be okay with that. Thanks! :smile:
  • Jenya05
    AMAZING!!! you look great, and happy :)

I am happy, and I think that is probably the most important thing! Thank you!!
  • jackg1
    jackg1 Posts: 13 Member
    You look great lakeland florida here always looking for motivational peeps. I have lost over 50 lbs in year and half. Lots more to go
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    You look amazing
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    You look great! You also have a great smile!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Nice work! You look amazing in a swimsuit. Enjoy your summer!
  • sgfoster110
    sgfoster110 Posts: 57 Member
    All the hard work pays off. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!