Firefly!
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n4vcv8GhZP1qzb33uo2_250.gif
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Star Trek. Of course. So much so. As someone who has seen every episode from the original series to the end of Voyager. And IF you mention that stupid series with Scott Bakula to me you may lose parts of your anatomy! But I do admit to also loving Star Wars.

And Marvel, of course.

Come on, X-Men, get it right, Rogue is not a child, Jane Grey did NOT kill Xavier, fix your issues! At least Gambit is showing up in the next movie, finally.

and the new Fantastic 4 promises to be good without "I can't act but I look pretty" Jessica Alba in it.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    mqdefault.jpg

The Wars man!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Totally wars.

But the answer I really wanted to give was: DUNE!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Urgh, I got street cred. Check my avatar.

I can name every GI Joe, Transformer, toy from the 80's.

Star Wars over Star Trek, and Episodes 1-3 were awesome in book format. Star Trek is still pretty bad *kitten*.

Green Lantern: Blackest Night was probably the single greatest comic event that ever happened.

I watched every episode of STNG when it aired, week to week along with X-Files.

I've watched every episode of every Star Trek series except for Enterprise, which sucked.

I'm a Power Rangers nerd too, don't hate.

For fun, I watch people do Speed Games of my favorite RPG's on Twitch.

My Nerdery knows no bounds.

For anyone that doesn't know, the new Star Wars comics have launched and you can easily get these issues at your comic store right now, and be introduced to the new canon before The Force Awakens starts.

Star Wars #1
    Star Wars #2
    Darth Vader #1

• AgentOrangeJuice
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Also, I hear Jurassic World is going to be a live action Dino Riders movie lol

Desktop20BG20220102420x20768.jpg
  • mccindy72
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    the big bang theory is a terrible show

bbts7.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    And IF you mention that stupid series with Scott Bakula to me you may lose parts of your anatomy!

*covers crotch* But, but, but, I liked Enterprise. Not as much as TNG or ToS, but better than Voyager and DS9. Of course, it helped that I was already a huge Bakula fan from his days on Quantum Leap.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Urgh, I got street cred. Check my avatar.

I can name every GI Joe, Transformer, toy from the 80's.

Star Wars over Star Trek, and Episodes 1-3 were awesome in book format. Star Trek is still pretty bad *kitten*.

Green Lantern: Blackest Night was probably the single greatest comic event that ever happened.

I watched every episode of STNG when it aired, week to week along with X-Files.

I've watched every episode of every Star Trek series except for Enterprise, which sucked.

I'm a Power Rangers nerd too, don't hate.

For fun, I watch people do Speed Games of my favorite RPG's on Twitch.

My Nerdery knows no bounds.

For anyone that doesn't know, the new Star Wars comics have launched and you can easily get these issues at your comic store right now, and be introduced to the new canon before The Force Awakens starts.

Star Wars #1
    Star Wars #2
    Darth Vader #1

Oh man, I use to watch Power Rangers, till I grew up :p
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    and the new Fantastic 4 promises to be good without "I can't act but I look pretty" Jessica Alba in it.

The problem is, they have to detract from awesome villain fighting time to explain why Johnny Storm is a black dude now. Even though I know it's based on the Ultimates universe, 99.999999% of everyone else in the world is like, why not recast Chris Evans MIRITE, oh yeah, he can't be Captain America and Johnny Storm at the same time.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    And IF you mention that stupid series with Scott Bakula to me you may lose parts of your anatomy!

*covers crotch* But, but, but, I liked Enterprise. Not as much as TNG or ToS, but better than Voyager and DS9. Of course, it helped that I was already a huge Bakula fan from his days on Quantum Leap.

Anything that messes with the timeline pisses me off. Don't just dump this new story into it which doesn't fit. Bakula is good, and was on Quantum leap, but adding a series between First Contact and the original series didn't work.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I worked at Marvel but before that I wrote some comics for Valiant Comics ... Specifically Magic: The Gathering and Sliders (the TV show). So do I win the nerd crown or something? ;)
  • mccindy72
    Options

The problem is, they have to detract from awesome villain fighting time to explain why Johnny Storm is a black dude now. Even though I know it's based on the Ultimates universe, 99.999999% of everyone else in the world is like, why not recast Chris Evans MIRITE, oh yeah, he can't be Captain America and Johnny Storm at the same time.

Well, just wait til the world finds out Idris Elba is being cast as the next James Bond..... that should make some heads explode.
  • jaymvita
    Options

Well, just wait til the world finds out Idris Elba is being cast as the next James Bond..... that should make some heads explode.

He'd make such an awesome Bond! Love him in Luther.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Oh, me too. I think it's a great idea. but I think there will be an uproar.
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I worked at Marvel but before that I wrote some comics for Valiant Comics ... Specifically Magic: The Gathering and Sliders (the TV show). So do I win the nerd crown or something? ;)

What happened to Sliders? I loved that show and then it just....stopped.
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Star Wars
  • jaymvita
    Options

Oh, me too. I think it's a great idea. but I think there will be an uproar.

Bleggh it's 2015. Hopefully we've all grown up just a bit. I want to see Donald Glover as Spider-Man too.