Options
1235»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Deipneus wrote: »
    BFDeal wrote: »
    I'm pretty much at the throw in the towel and give up moment. There is literally no logic to this.
    VznWITE.jpg

ahhh
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

EDIT: and I've discussed it with her before because she reads my posts. The only cardio she does is 25 minutes on the elliptical. It's a running joke for me as I've stalled out for no reason. I weigh 100lbs more but I'm supposedly supposed to eat less?

Who cares what she eats? You are seriously complaining that you might need to eat less than 2400 calories a day in order to keep losing? Lots of people have to eat 1200 or less in order to lose. Maybe not at your weight, but even so, it kinda shows that you're having a pity party for no good reason. When I get to eat 1600 (which includes eating back my exercise calories) I feel like I get to feast. Surely you can find a way to eat less rather than whine about how "unfair" it is that we all have different calorie needs?
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options
    the struggle is real.
    11315_10151488971576427_448640511_n.jpg?oh=4bb38a7bb4245d49e47c47de53fee0b2&oe=5589C8EF
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    KrisAZ000 wrote: »

EDIT: and I've discussed it with her before because she reads my posts. The only cardio she does is 25 minutes on the elliptical. It's a running joke for me as I've stalled out for no reason. I weigh 100lbs more but I'm supposedly supposed to eat less?

Who cares what she eats? You are seriously complaining that you might need to eat less than 2400 calories a day in order to keep losing? Lots of people have to eat 1200 or less in order to lose. Maybe not at your weight, but even so, it kinda shows that you're having a pity party for no good reason. When I get to eat 1600 (which includes eating back my exercise calories) I feel like I get to feast. Surely you can find a way to eat less rather than whine about how "unfair" it is that we all have different calorie needs?

True. And I don't start threads complaining about my few calories because I know what I have to do if I want more.

4mwvx2s1wzkn.jpg
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

True. And I don't start threads complaining about my few calories because I know what I have to do if I want more.

4mwvx2s1wzkn.jpg

Yes indeedy!!
    Common sense and honesty with oneself will usually tell us what we're doing right or wrong...
    And what we need to do :wink:
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

4mwvx2s1wzkn.jpg

Do yourself a favor and visit cashcats.biz . you will not regret it.