The biggest loser 12/9/08

Options

Replies

• MsMouse65
    Options
    OMG....She doen't have a clue. No vegetables at all!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

She doesn't know what she is going to do for her kids. I thought it would be funny if she went to the final weigh in and she gained weight. :laugh: sorry that was mean. :tongue:
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    You know, they need a Biggest Loser for Kids.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I think they need to have biggest loser plateau season...where all the people on there have all lost a significant amount of weight on their own but need help getting past a plateau...sign me up!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options

She doesn't know what she is going to do for her kids. I thought it would be funny if she went to the final weigh in and she gained weight. :laugh: sorry that was mean. :tongue:
    no that wasnt mean. we all cant stand her!!!!!!!!!!! By the way did anyone happen to notice that ally sweeny looks like either she gained or is preggers??????
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Jillian's crying! She never cries!!! Makes my eyes leak too!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

no that wasnt mean. we all cant stand her!!!!!!!!!!! By the way did anyone happen to notice that ally sweeny looks like either she gained or is preggers??????

She's preggers!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    If Heba hadn't been such a witch to Phil/Amy..I'd almost like her!:tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I am having a nervous breakdown on this weigh-in! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Gain Icky, GAIN! Umm..I may need therapy after this is over!:laugh:
  • MargieM
    Options
    RATS!!!!!

Come on Michelle!!!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    commercials drive me crazy!!!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]44118.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • MargieM
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :love: :love: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • MargieM
    Options
    If Ed hadn't blown it this week, he could have knocked Vicky into the bottom 2 and then it would have been a no brainer who to vote for. It backfired on him big time, they could have both been in the final 3, without Icky Vicky tagging along. Oh well, Michelle ROCKED this week!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny if everyone votes for Ed instead. :laugh: since he wants heba to win so bad.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny if everyone votes for Ed instead. :laugh: since he wants heba to win so bad.

That's my plan!:laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    Options

That's my plan!:laugh:

lets all vote for ed. :laugh: we can do it. He didn't get the memo that you are suppose to loose weight so maybe he will blow it anyways lol Go michelle :drinker:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    both my husband and myself voted for ed...u know u can vote 10 x on line...
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Heba would kill Ed if he lost in the finals...that's why he knew it was better to let her have the position. Unfortunately, they still have the prize (food prepared for them) so they are both in a pretty good position to compete. BTW, do they know going into the finals next week which one is competing? Or do they both have to train like they are just in case?
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Voted Ed on my phone and hubbys. :wink: :wink: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.