CHALLENGE FOR FEB 2015 -- Say "NO" to Late Night Snacking

Options

Replies

• ames_ks
    ames_ks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me: 2* LNS: 1
    Go me! LNS has been a bad habit the past couple of weeks. I'm determined to break that habit!

You can do it!!! :)
  • ames_ks
    Options
  • ames_ks
    Options
    Me: 15 - LNS: 1
  • ames_ks
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Feb 16

Me: 8*
    LNS: 8

Finally no snacking tonight!

Yay! Way to go!!! :)
  • ames_ks
    Options
    One of my mental tricks to end late night snacking is I close the kitchen down. After dinner I clean up everything, prepare whatever I need to do for the next day and then make some tea. Mentally I tell myself the kitchen is closed, you have no need to go in there anymore. And the tea helps keep my hands and mouth busy.

Great job!
  • heffron742
    heffron742 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I live in a dorm so I try not to even buy crap but somehow I end up stuffing my face with granola and bananas.
  • turtlesaver
    Options
    Me: 8*
    LNS: 2
    One of my mental tricks to end late night snacking is I close the kitchen down. After dinner I clean up everything, prepare whatever I need to do for the next day and then make some tea. Mentally I tell myself the kitchen is closed, you have no need to go in there anymore. And the tea helps keep my hands and mouth busy.
    This is a good idea! A) It would motivate me to go ahead and put the dishes up and B) help build some will power.
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me: 8* LNS: 1
  • Lulufifi1994
    Lulufifi1994 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me 2 - LNS 2*. I've had a wierd day today, been to a counselling session which has thrown me off completely so I havn't actually eaten much, or felt like preparing anything. Which I think has been the problem today.
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me: 9* LNS: 1

This is a real motivation for me to stop late night snacking. I hope we keep it going into March.
  • sherrielynn70
    sherrielynn70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge group.
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the game, but I just saw this thread. I have been maintaining for months due to LNS. My beautifully pre-planned out days are shot after I end up eating a bunch of junk after dinner 3-4 nights a week. I'm in for the rest of Feb, and I hope a March group starts up!
  • whyteorchid
    whyteorchid Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finally did this last night. It was SO difficult. Food is a bonding thing for me so when u get home I feel the need to eat and snack with the boyfriend. Trying to break that habit as well. But since most our evenings are snacking this is wonderful. Mine will be no eating past 8pm First niche was successful.

Me 1
    LNS 0
  • turtlesaver
    Options
    Me: 9*
    LNS: 2
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the game, but I just saw this thread. I have been maintaining for months due to LNS. My beautifully pre-planned out days are shot after I end up eating a bunch of junk after dinner 3-4 nights a week. I'm in for the rest of Feb, and I hope a March group starts up!
    Welcome!!

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge group.
    Join right in...welcome!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Me: 9* LNS: 1

This is a real motivation for me to stop late night snacking. I hope we keep it going into March.
    This challenge will definitely continue in March! :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    ames_ks wrote: »

Great job!

I have tried the tea but not lately. Need to get back to that. No door on my kitchen so I will just have to ignore going there. :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    ames_ks wrote: »
    Me: 15 - LNS: 1

Great streak!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Feb 18

Me: 8
    LNS: 10*

Got sidetracked. I'm attempting to journal when I feel like eating at night to determine my reasons.