Options

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats! :D
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Today is my one year anniversary. I've always had weight problems and problems with binge eating. January 3, 2014 I set out to try to lose 100 pounds, I found MFP and started reading success stories and became so inspired by what I saw, I decided to give it my all. I didn't know if 100 pounds was attainable in a year but I was going to try. I ate 1400-1700 calories a day, meal prepped my food for the entire week, ran on my elliptical machine, and tried to keep my head up. As of this morning, I've lost 115.2 pounds and I never thought I'd be writing this post. My hands are shaking. Anyone can do this. This community has been the greatest support system I've ever had. I have 50 more pounds I'd like to lose. Let's set our new goals and crush them. ola1etg7iqdu.jpg
    e4d605gruqf2.jpg
    qxe4hcvbryyk.jpg
    Awesome.!!!!
  • ukcomic
    ukcomic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    Just WOW!
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, awesome work!
  • JelliKah
    JelliKah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! You inspire me! I have always had an issue with binge eating. My current picture is my first go around at losing weight. I lost 80 and gave up. Gained it all back.

Now, I am working on the food process and taking one day at a time.

You look great!

Good luck!
  • bianca_gardiner
    bianca_gardiner Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • fortyplusmom
    fortyplusmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    See this is what I was looking for- great results! So proud of you!
  • KyraRaven
    KyraRaven Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Today is my one year anniversary. I've always had weight problems and problems with binge eating. January 3, 2014 I set out to try to lose 100 pounds, I found MFP and started reading success stories and became so inspired by what I saw, I decided to give it my all. I didn't know if 100 pounds was attainable in a year but I was going to try. I ate 1400-1700 calories a day, meal prepped my food for the entire week, ran on my elliptical machine, and tried to keep my head up. As of this morning, I've lost 115.2 pounds and I never thought I'd be writing this post. My hands are shaking. Anyone can do this. This community has been the greatest support system I've ever had. I have 50 more pounds I'd like to lose. Let's set our new goals and crush them. ola1etg7iqdu.jpg
    e4d605gruqf2.jpg
    qxe4hcvbryyk.jpg

You look fabulous! I hope to be in your shoes one year from now!
  • nanettepatterson
    Options
    Wow...congrats!
  • hbb86
    hbb86 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and I'm sure you feel incredible too - I need some of your motivation! I have about 80lbs to lose - feels like a never ending journey at times - congratulations on your success! x
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and I'm sure you feel incredible too - I need some of your motivation! I have about 80lbs to lose - feels like a never ending journey at times - congratulations on your success! x

Thank you!! You can absolutely do this! Just take it one day at a time :-)
  • kssmoke
    Options
    Great job you look awesome thanks for the inspiration!
  • OrganicCat
    Options
    It's amazing how different people look from losing weight. You look like a different person. Gorgeous.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You are amazingly powerful!! made your mind up and you DID IT! Your photos say it all - especially how much happier you look now than before. A job well done. Be proud -you've taken control of your own life. :)
  • autumnreached
    Options
    AWESOME job! I love how healthy you were/are with it, too. And, I adore that you are an art therapist. I'm in the mental health field, as well.

Keep up, thanks for sharing!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Hard work pays off.
  • nickycole92
    nickycole92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Holy accomplishment batman! When I started losing weight, I started applying that attitude to other things in my life, I feel like I can do anything. I hope you know that too!
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look amazing and should be an inspiration to us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!