Deadlifting Socks

Options

Replies

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    today happened to be deadlift day too
    B0HTzcO.jpg
    side note...they didnt work. either way it wont deter me from buying more socks from 5below

Hey what's that painting there, on the right? It's great. Is it yours?
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    it is actually.lol one of my earlier canvases that i threw together as an emergency submission for an art show that was lacking pieces . Thanks for noticing.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    it is actually.lol one of my earlier canvases that i threw together as an emergency submission for an art show that was lacking pieces . Thanks for noticing.

Sorry, couldn't help it :) It's pretty fantastic.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I do deadlift in some awesome socks but lift and home so I dont take pics tooo often

I ran in these:

Deadlifting in socks:

I have some nifty socks.
    Sockdreams.com for all your awesome sock needs!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I now has a sad. I just use plain old knee-high black dress socks.
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    OMFG those Aladdin socks tho! <3<3<3
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    i dont bother with them, less is more I find, less kit etc, just gets in the way
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    And HELLO Superman
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    TheBigFb wrote: »
    i dont bother with them, less is more I find, less kit etc, just gets in the way

I've moved away from wearing them- I mostly wear them because I like them rather than specifically dead lifting- I have never been a big "knee scrap" kind of DLer- so it's never been an issue- but I do love me some tall socks. ;)

obviously ;)
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this topic b/c I thought you meant to type "deadlifting sucks" and I wanted to commiserate.
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Dang that is one empty weight room!

I want to order socks but I can't pick just one design. I want them all. If they only made Seattle Seahawks deadlifting sock that I could wear here in Niners territory...then I'd be able to make a decision. lol
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Team_KiKi wrote: »
    Dang that is one empty weight room!

I want to order socks but I can't pick just one design. I want them all. If they only made Seattle Seahawks deadlifting sock that I could wear here in Niners territory...then I'd be able to make a decision. lol

are you talking about my pictures??

I can't see them any pictures at this point so I'm not sure... because I'm only in the aerobics room at the LA Fitness for those pictures with the wood floor. :D
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yes your gym mirror selfies! That makes sense. Our weight room is always packed, even during the day. Hope yours is too!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I need to get some socks.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Team_KiKi wrote: »
    Yes your gym mirror selfies! That makes sense. Our weight room is always packed, even during the day. Hope yours is too!

yep- just the aerobics room. :) I used to do a lot of dance training in there after hours- so I was free to take selfies without feeling EXCEPTIONALLY judged LOL. :D
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I also thought it said "deadlifting sucks" and was wondering why. I even started wondering "who hates which exercise the most" and was pleasantly surprised by socks!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    I also thought it said "deadlifting sucks" and was wondering why. I even started wondering "who hates which exercise the most" and was pleasantly surprised by socks!

I do know people who think deadlifting sucks. But they're bad people and it's okay to ignore them. ;)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »

I do know people who think deadlifting sucks. But they're bad people and it's okay to ignore them. ;)

:laugh:
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    I want some Robin socks!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    TheBigFb wrote: »

That's all well and good until you're bleeding after every set and have numerous scars. Not really fun.