It's Friday!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• tinklemar
    tinklemar Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    It means you give the kids a tablet and tell them to go to their rooms while you drink wine and watch a movie :D

That's not how this works. Mine is on the tablet now and keeps calling me to show me his high score and explain how he got it.

Mine just watch that damn Stampylongnose guy playing video games drives me insane. I'm recently separated, so I get some days off :/ I have tonight off, but tomorrow and sunday its Dad day lol

Stampy is the bane of my exsistence..

I feel like Stampy is a member of our family I never met. I think my kids love him more than me :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    hell yeah!! :happy:
  • tinklemar
    tinklemar Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Happy Friday ya'll! :) Got my workout in early - 5am. Now ready to enjoy the weekend. It's gross here in Dallas so hoping to get outside before ice maybe comes on Monday!
    - by the way, my kids are glued to "clash of wars" or something like that. It's ok because I'm getting my Trivia Crack time in. ;)

LOL! My BF just told me about Trivia Crack and now I'm somewhat obsessed. I hope this is like Words with Friends where I got bored with it after 3 weeks.... :D

It was for me. I was obsessed for a few weeks after my friend wanted me to play. I'm over it. Crossy Road though, don't download that app, its crazy addicting!
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if Stampy is worse or my kids watching the you tube videos of people opening plastic eggs and pulling out toys for hours on end.
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if Stampy is worse or my kids watching the you tube videos of people opening plastic eggs and pulling out toys for hours on end.

My 3 year old does this!! Oh look, a hello kitty! Even better- a baymax!! What in the hell is entertaining about this?! I am SO glad I am not alone. I really thought it was just my kids & I was the worst parent ever for letting them watch YouTube lol
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Being a full time mom,, friday doesn't mean anything for me :( no day off lol
    being a full time student every day is like a day off
  • LimitedBluEdition
    LimitedBluEdition Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will join in celebration with you!!!
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Being a full time mom,, friday doesn't mean anything for me :( no day off lol

Ditto! I don't even care about a day off.. I'd just like to sleep until like 9:00 lol

Yeah I used to sleep in til noon on the weekends, but now I'm lucky if my daughter lets me sleep until 9.
  • Feelgood97
    Feelgood97 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    funny friday :pkofla7th34nj.jpg
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options
    139611b1d611d079bbaf685bd1528632.jpg
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqo2krJqo91ql2u8zo1_400.gif
  • 39andfit2015
    Options
    Happy Friday ya'll! :) Got my workout in early - 5am. Now ready to enjoy the weekend. It's gross here in Dallas so hoping to get outside before ice maybe comes on Monday!
    - by the way, my kids are glued to "clash of wars" or something like that. It's ok because I'm getting my Trivia Crack time in. ;)

Hey fellow dallasite :) I'm in frisco

OMG I'm in McKinney! lol hey neighbor!! :)

• mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all!! :) I dig Friday's because it's band rehearsal night!! :) My bandies and I get to jam for about 3 hours as we prep for our next show! :). There is some serious therapy in Marshall Amps pumping your ears full of grooves. No discussions needed, just tunes and a six person effort to make something sound good! :)
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    i3lg45o97gaq.jpg

Oh no. I've been doing it all wrong! Eff!!!! ;)
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    in high british voice. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh hello this is staaaaaaaaaaampy and we are playing another edition of mine craft today.
    oh oh i need to build this

Oh looks its ballistic squid ooooooooooooh hellloooooooooooooooooooo

STAHHHHP! Why? Why not just PLAY Minecraft?

Mine now made me add all these random kids from the internet and won't play unless they are online. Then thye just run around like idiots and don't build anything

Awesome. When my son has his friends over, he basically just destroys stuff. :s
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    in high british voice. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh hello this is staaaaaaaaaaampy and we are playing another edition of mine craft today.
    oh oh i need to build this

Oh looks its ballistic squid ooooooooooooh hellloooooooooooooooooooo

STAHHHHP! Why? Why not just PLAY Minecraft?

Mine now made me add all these random kids from the internet and won't play unless they are online. Then thye just run around like idiots and don't build anything

Mine built an ender portal the other day and made me get out of bed to come see it.. They then proceeded to tell me how helpful knowing how to do something like this would be if a zombie apocalypse happened...

What happened to riding bikes & playing with mud?!

Yesterday, after playing videogames for their allotted time, they played outside.... I was there watching them "explore" the backyard when I smelled something "cooking."

Magnifying glass....dropped dried mango..."cooking"

And YouTube? They would live on YouTube if they could.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

Hey fellow dallasite :) I'm in frisco

OMG I'm in McKinney! lol hey neighbor!! :)

ralph-wave.gif