Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Risk of VD keeps me in line for the most part
  • akhilc
    akhilc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    When i have some craving, i plan my meals around it. Like last night i had icecream and banana (i love it!) and did not feel guilty after having it. Don't deprive yourself of anything, just plan around stuff.
    Think of your change as a lifestyle change, not a diet!
  • Tonialin
    Tonialin Posts: 4
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Cravings are the worst, think im a serial snacker! Lol if u find a way to deal, please let me know. Good luck
  • PerkyPigtails
    PerkyPigtails Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chewing gum seems to help when I'm bored & wanting to snack. Keeps my mouth busy & who doesn't love blowing huge bubbles?! Besides, you can't munch on chips if you're chomping on a big wad of gum! Lol :smiley:
  • mmccoyjr
    mmccoyjr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cravings!!! How do y'all deal with the cravings??????

I use some superfood shakes and they balance my system so it minimizes my cravings.
  • lenabee714
    Options
    ElzabthB wrote: »
    I'm craving a big greasy chicken kabab right now :( went for chicken breast, spinach and sweet potato instead lol what have you been craving?

I'm craving everything...this diet got me looking like a Sad puppy...lol

I don't diet... If I'm craving something and it's not too late at night, I just eat it but in reasonable portion! I really try to stick to my calorie budget no matter what I'm eating.
  • torilovepickett
    torilovepickett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get them when I see people eat things I miss.

• fitnessguru870
    Options
    I get them when I see people eat things I miss.
    Same here..lol...

• fitnessguru870
    Options
    Tonialin wrote: »
    Cravings are the worst, think im a serial snacker! Lol if u find a way to deal, please let me know. Good luck

I'll do that...

• MsRaveen09
    Options
    I normally crave sweet or fried things. I'm actually craving something right now.lol. I love fruit so I'll either make a smoothie, eat some fruit or drink some low calorie flavored water. Those options seem to work for me.
  • fitnessguru870
    Options
    MsRaveen09 wrote: »
    I normally crave sweet or fried things. I'm actually craving something right now.lol. I love fruit so I'll either make a smoothie, eat some fruit or drink some low calorie flavored water. Those options seem to work for me.

Thanks.

• boiledpeanutlver
    boiledpeanutlver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a salty crunchy craver so I will eat a bag of Skinnygirl popcorn for 160 calories and it is very filling. I do miss not being able to put raisinettes in it like I used to! Just work it into your daily calories. My husband likes the low carb ice cream bars. They are very tasty.
  • fitnessguru870
    Options
    I am a salty crunchy craver so I will eat a bag of Skinnygirl popcorn for 160 calories and it is very filling. I do miss not being able to put raisinettes in it like I used to! Just work it into your daily calories. My husband likes the low carb ice cream bars. They are very tasty.
    thanks

• mrwelch2
    mrwelch2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Its tough lol ived tried everything from brushing my teeth and drinking mad water, to fresh lemon in water etc. let me know if you find something that works well for you. Good luck
  • iamaprincessx
    iamaprincessx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    if i crave fried then it has to be low fat turkey bacon with sugar free ketchup (20 calories per strip) and so yummy
    If i crave sweet i will eat a low calorie chocolate yoghurt but not after 3pm because of the carbs in yoghurt, if i crave after 3 i love sugar free 5 calorie jelly :) Or i make frozen lollies out of different zero cal drinks Xx
  • feesa1212
    feesa1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try fresh squeezed lemon with a little agave sweetener and a 1/4 of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. The lemon gives u a good lemonade to combat sweets craving and cayenne helps with digestion puts your tummy at ease.
  • fitnessguru870
    Options
    if i crave fried then it has to be low fat turkey bacon with sugar free ketchup (20 calories per strip) and so yummy
    If i crave sweet i will eat a low calorie chocolate yoghurt but not after 3pm because of the carbs in yoghurt, if i crave after 3 i love sugar free 5 calorie jelly :) Or i make frozen lollies out of different zero cal drinks Xx
    Thanks

• fitnessguru870
    Options
    feesa1212 wrote: »
    Try fresh squeezed lemon with a little agave sweetener and a 1/4 of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. The lemon gives u a good lemonade to combat sweets craving and cayenne helps with digestion puts your tummy at ease.

I will try that..Thanks

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    ElzabthB wrote: »
    I'm craving a big greasy chicken kabab right now :( went for chicken breast, spinach and sweet potato instead lol what have you been craving?

I'm craving everything...this diet got me looking like a Sad puppy...lol

Maybe you are depriving yourself too much..continue to eat the things you love and crave, but keep it in your daily calorie goal!! I crave chips, I have a bag. I want chocolate, I have a piece. Otherwise those cravings are going to win:)

This^^. Moderation is key. Chances are if you deprive yourself of foods you love you won't stick to this long term.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I eat dessert every single day. And I'd rather enjoy it at home than cramming something into my face while on the run/during work. So I have something to look forward to every night, and if I have a craving-I get that.