THE GOOD WIFE

Options
2»

Replies

• Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Do not have cable TV and very proud of that. I watch some shows on netflix, but most are older shows and I am not obsessed with most of these. Some include: Satisfaction, The L Word, the Office, Family Guy...But I usually just put them on and find something else to do.

Reruns of Seinfeld will always be my FAV, I have all the DVDs and can watch them over and over again any time, any place and laugh every time.

I also do not have cable. And I'm a little high horsed about it
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I've been addicted to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for a while now! They're my source for news, other than NPR

I work nights and can't see anything before 10:00 pm. I miss night time TV.

I just moved into an apartment and decided not to get cable, so I don't have anything xD I can catch most things on youtube and hulu, though~ You should try hulu!

An antenna and a scramble box doesn't get you anything?
  • almartinez2
    almartinez2 Posts: 17
    Options
    2 1/2 Men
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    before we had to cancel our cable, i faithfully recorded and watched How I Met Your Mother every week.
  • rungirl30
    rungirl30 Posts: 10
    Options
    Would I be the dark & twisted one if I say my favorite shows are The First 48, Trauma Life in ER and Forensic Files? :noway:
  • Tamiash
    Tamiash Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Young and Restless- watch everyday after the gym :)
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good Wife -- just finished this week's episode, and was it GOOD! I can't wait until next week.

Also -- just started watching Y&R since they took ATWT off.
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I've decided I must have missed my teenage yrs because I love! 90210, gossip girl, secret life, pretty little liars but my new favorite show is modern family omg the best however I also wanna live in cougar town looks like so much fun!