Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• fluteypie
    fluteypie Posts: 42 Member
    I'd love more friends to help motivate me (and I them)! Especially if you're in college, I'd love to see what you're doing and how you're handling everything. Shoot me a request! :)
  • LowCarbChica
    LowCarbChica Posts: 9 Member
    Hello everyone! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • TanyaShersty
    TanyaShersty Posts: 17 Member
    I'd like some friends as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • definista
    definista Posts: 15 Member
    Yes! Please I need more friends.
  • Looking for all the support I can get!!!!! Add me ! :-) :-)
  • heatandken1
    heatandken1 Posts: 4 Member
    Need help staying motivated , I keep starting and starting. I get burned out. Someone help keep me on track.
  • susu2u
    susu2u Posts: 11 Member
    Me!
  • AnnDee81
    AnnDee81 Posts: 8 Member
    I need friends. Please add me.
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    I need more friends!
  • fitinthe6
    fitinthe6 Posts: 43 Member
    need friends/motivation!
  • heymissrenee91
    heymissrenee91 Posts: 4 Member
    Myself and my partner are trying to loose weight and get healthier..I need some extra motivation to help us both stay on track! from Australia feel free to add me :smile:
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Anyone can add me! I'm down to my last 10 pounds, but lost 45 already so I know the struggles that come along the way. I'm also working on my fitness goals and doing C25K. My diary is open to friends. Full disclosure: If you're looking for healthy eating inspiration, you won't find it with me. However if you'd like to see that it's entirely possible to be in the middle of the healthy weight range and still losing while continuing to eat plenty of treats, then you just might have found the right diary.

• LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    I guess I could use some friends
  • Hello everyone!! Add me. I need a lot of motivation. Have been working out a lot for the past 6 months and i have lost 12 kg. Starting to bulk up and just found this apps recently. Need a lot of friends
  • alyssamontezino
    alyssamontezino Posts: 58 Member
    I'll be happy to give you support and do my best to make sure your on track. Feel free to add me or message me ☺️
  • Mfp and my fitbit charge keep me on track and motivated during the week. Feel free to friend request me
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Anyone is welcome to add me!! I am looking for friends looking to lose weight by June with me! Anyone wanting to stay on track or get in shape should add me!
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Oooh, adding some of you guys and gals now :#
  • I'm always happy to have new friends. I've done the weight loss journey so many times but hoping I've cracked it for good this time. I've lost 12lb so far, and have 1st9lb to go so feel free to add me. I ramble away like an idiot so if you want a bit of laughter in your life... I'm here