Options
    iensxzp18if2.jpg

Andreia Brazier <3
  • iamaprincessx
    iamaprincessx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    My dream shape <3

She's beautiful. I'd like to look like that too. But I don't find her to be muscular.

I know.. I just love the shape of her and the fact she doesn't look too slim x
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ^^holy quads
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    My dream shape <3

w0r6d8rh2oz3.jpg

Ewww, so bulky!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    iensxzp18if2.jpg

Andreia Brazier <3

If she had boobs, I would be cool with this look (for me)

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    iensxzp18if2.jpg

Andreia Brazier <3

If she had boobs, I would be cool with this look (for me)

You can always buy them :noway:
  • baldben
    baldben Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think that lady would be an example of too masculine for most men. I'd have a really hard time cuddling someone that would feel that ... hard.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I like seeing muscle definition on women. It's not something I see much of though. I've only once seen a woman in real life that had very visible even when not flexing arm muscles that some might view as masculine. It was at the grocery store and my first thought was "holy cow she has put in a lot of work and it really shows," and not "ew." I don't know that I'd want quite that much definition but it's certainly not something I see as unattractive.

Erin Stern in this picture has nice arms.

erin-stern-63.jpg
  • iamaprincessx
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I like seeing muscle definition on women. It's not something I see much of though. I've only once seen a woman in real life that had very visible even when not flexing arm muscles that some might view as masculine. It was at the grocery store and my first thought was "holy cow she has put in a lot of work and it really shows," and not "ew." I don't know that I'd want quite that much definition but it's certainly not something I see as unattractive.

erin-stern-63.jpg

Her core is awesome. There is this girl at my gym and she has the best muscular body ever (she has a feminine shape but then is completely ripped and shapely) I can't help but stare and try to copy her workouts.
  • tycho_mx
    tycho_mx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I like muscular women, but also skinny and not so skinny. Not very picky.

Where my preference lies is on "functional" women. What does that mean? That they are good at something and happy doing it. Dancing, football, cycling, swimming, running, cross-fit, whatever. I've always been attracted to physically active people.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I am physically attracted to girls who aren't particularly defined. I like softer look.
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I think there is a point of muscularity and low bodyfat that I find less attractive. It's not something I think women accidentally do. Most women I know that lift don't fall into that category.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    the more muscles the better.

You're going to be hard pressed to find a woman walking around in day to day life that looks like Dana L Bailey than you are someone who just "works out".

So yeah- I'll take more over less.
    She's beautiful. I'd like to look like that too. But I don't find her to be muscular.
    no one with any sense would- because she has none.
    She's squishy.

which is just.

sigh.
  • iamaprincessx
    Options
    I like her squish
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I like her squish

Thank god- you're entitled to it.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »

erin-stern-63.jpg

Dang, she is gorgeous.

yeah I was going to say she has nice everything.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I love these threads where three quarters of the people refuse to answer the OP's question. instead of just saying "personally, I like this," everyone feels the need to make some comment about how she shouldn't care. Maybe she does care, maybe she doesn't, but she asked a really simple and straight forward question. I don't see why it's so hard to get straight answers.

I like how you also didn't answer the OPs question. Unless I haven't read it yet.
    Edit: OK, so you did...meh. I'd offer a rebuttal but I think DavPul already hit the nail on the head.

He/she did. Sorta. One of the first responders