Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Amazing work!

Thanks!
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    amandaiams wrote: »
    anacd wrote: »
    Wow! That's a huge difference! I'm currently sitting on 200lb and trying to reach 145-150lbs. Sometimes it feels I have such a long way ahead of me! But seeing accomplishments like yours gives me some encouragement that I also can get there :smile:

Girl, I'm in the same boat. I was weighing in at 191, have lost to like 178 and sort of lost determination. My GW is to be 145 again, and that seems SOOOO far away. But it's people like us we need to lean on for support. I'm so glad I have MFP to find other guys and gals facing the same struggles. The good news is, it's definitely achievable. And this girl is definitely an inspiration to keep chugging along! Keep it up!

You guys can do it!
  • rrb1221
    Options
    How long and what type of eating and calorie count did you go by?

About 8 months and I did about 1200 calories a day. Low carb high protein. Lots of grilled chicken, eggs, veggies

8 months! :D I too need to loose 60 lbs and I'm just a few lbs below your max weight. You look great. Enjoy it!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    rrb1221 wrote: »

About 8 months and I did about 1200 calories a day. Low carb high protein. Lots of grilled chicken, eggs, veggies

8 months! :D I too need to loose 60 lbs and I'm just a few lbs below your max weight. You look great. Enjoy it!

Thank you!! Yup I averaged about 1-2 pounds a week
    rrb1221 wrote: »

Thanks!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    awesome job there!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! How many calories are you eating a day in maintenance?
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats you have done so well and to keep it off good stuff
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    Wow, you look amazing! How many calories are you eating a day in maintenance?

Hey thanks! About 1200 give or take ...plus still exercising 4-6 times a week
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Congrats you have done so well and to keep it off good stuff

Thanks so much!!
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done to you!!!
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Well done to you!!!

Why thank you!!
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Jds063 wrote: »
    Awesome!

Thank you so much :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you look stunning!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    craignev wrote: »
    That's awesome, you look stunning!

Aww thanks!!!!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!

Thanks!! Add me
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, before and after. Well done!
  • mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! I'm 23 & my starting weight was 193lbs. I weighed today & was 161.8. My goal is to be about 140-145. I saw earlier you have someone the advice to make short term goals. COULDNT AGREE MORE!! When I was 193 my short term goal was to get into the 180's, I hit that & my next short term goal was to be in the 170's & so on. I love success stories & thank you so much for sharing yours. It's so important to keep each other inspired! :-)
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Beautiful, before and after. Well done!

Why thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!