kccurtis1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Omw!!! You guys crack me up! Lol
    And I absolutely do not have a problem!
    I do not check my phone every five min.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    you are so in control , your not letting the community own you at all. I so want to be like you, so strong!!

it took me 15 minutes from sitting in the bath to grabbing the soap. the community still has a hold on me, I just want to feel free!!

I think you should seek rehab
    I personally relapsed ,no hopes for me anymore. Here till death! There ,i said it!!!!!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    kccurtis1 wrote: »

Every 30 seconds then?!
  • kccurtis1
    Options
    Hey, how'd you know?
    I have a problem, huh?
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    Hey, how'd you know?
    I have a problem, huh?

Id say so,but it's ok,this is the right place to be. We're here for you!
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    Options

DENIAL! !!
  • pipsqueak1990
    Options
    armgyo wrote: »
    you are so in control , your not letting the community own you at all. I so want to be like you, so strong!!

it took me 15 minutes from sitting in the bath to grabbing the soap. the community still has a hold on me, I just want to feel free!!

I think you should seek rehab
    I personally relapsed ,no hopes for me anymore. Here till death! There ,i said it!!!!!

Well done small steps. you have admitted it. that is a massive achievement.

• kccurtis1
    Options
    Ok. Ok. I have a problem. I'm gonna admit. I'm just not sure I'm ready to do anything about it!!!
  • pipsqueak1990
    Options
    We are here for you, its people like you that this thread was made for...
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    As long as we all admit we have a problem. We are in it to ..lose it? The addiction i mean ;)
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    I'm telling you, life here on the outside is amazing! There's a bright yellow face in the sky that burns me ... The breath of an angry but smiling God blows across the surface of this turtle's back upon which we live ... Life is grand. I don't even think about the forums anymore. Except for like right now just to share life in the real world. To which I shall return. And never come back. Today.
  • pipsqueak1990
    Options
    I have come to terms with my addiction. I feel I am able to deal with it. I just will not check it tomorrow but now is fine! although I should really be sleeping .... I will go in a minute
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    I'm telling you, life here on the outside is amazing! There's a bright yellow face in the sky that burns me ... The breath of an angry but smiling God blows across the surface of this turtle's back upon which we live ... Life is grand. I don't even think about the forums anymore. Except for like right now just to share life in the real world. To which I shall return. And never come back. Today.

Amazing ! I shall give this thing you call Life,a try.
  • kccurtis1
    Options

You are just the encouragement we need to get over this addiction.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Just in case that girl I crush on posts a note to me though, can someone send a message to me right away so I can make sure she's ok? Okthanksbye.
  • jaymvita
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just in case that girl I crush on posts a note to me though, can someone send a message to me right away so I can make sure she's ok? Okthanksbye.

You know what maybe I'll just check from time to time. Totally at my discretion though.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    I was gone from the forums most of the day. I'm so impressed with myself.... had to come on here and brag about how I wasn't on here. Makes perfect sense to me.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    SiRi wrote this ! It wasn't me.
  • kccurtis1
    Options
    So it doesn't count.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    Nope.

Darn. Siri again. I must turn this thing off!