What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    4leighbee wrote: »
    I fixed the boyfriend breakfast, extra super cheesy eggs, thick cut bacon, buttered toast, and fruit. Omg it smelled so good lol. I stuck with what I planned the night before: steel cut oats, cottage cheese, and some fruit, only had one bite of the bacon! I think I felt just as satiated as him, though!

I think that is awesome! Great job!! I did recently learn ... in case you want to work it in to your calories ... that bacon is far less calories than I thought. Eggs for protein and a piece or two of bacon isn't a terrible breakfast. (I add the "super-cheesy" too, but that doesn't help me make my point, lol.)

Lol, yeah, bacon isnt "bad" as folks think. Normally I have no issue with that for a breakfast(though I try to do a baby bell for the cheese instead of the super cheesy lol), but I'm planning spaghetti for dinner sooooo, gotta stick to the plan!
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    I allowed myself an "off" day from my usual eating pattern and much to my surprise I didn't go over on calories. I enjoyed a hot buttered biscuit without guilt!
  • gkoopal
    gkoopal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this one more time.
  • toronto88
    toronto88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Injured my back last week and so I have been basically sedentary...but I focused on eating really healthy all week and lost a couple pounds!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day! I have a really hard time doing that.

Well, I have 2 hours of exercise logged, but most of that was dancing after midnight (wee hours) and casual walking.

Mostly I stayed in bed and napped all day. :)
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I fit into a pant suit for church that I hadn't been able to fit in around the holidays.
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    2.8 pounds lost this week... finally, after watching that dratted scale not move for 3 weeks! I give credit to all the snow shoveling I did this weekend and for being patient, knowing it had to move finally. Plus I live in the NE and did a heck of a lot of snow shoveling this weekend lol. And I ate every one of my daily calories plus those that I earned shoveling.
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I ran. It's 11 degrees outside and I'm sure I looked like an idiot, but I ran.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    This morning on our usual stop at Sheetz (gas station/restaurant) before dropping my daughter at school, I got a single pack of mozzarella pearls (70 cal) and a yogurt (all they have is fat free, 90 cal) while she eyed all the donuts and settled on a muffin that was probably 400 calories lol. I'm getting really great at knowing what my best options are in each store we go to.

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Actually getting my child to school on time... You have no idea how hard that was this morning.
  • merchmelyn
    merchmelyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I resisted all the sweets and chocolate in the garage when I paid for my fuel and bought some sugar free chewing gum instead, I could smell the chocolate as I walked into the shop mmm...
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    ... showed up for the gym without my music thingy - and ran my four miles anyway. Had to work *hard* to stay focused, so maybe even a few extra calories in brain power.
  • cyberdragonfly
    cyberdragonfly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did ok today but my victory yesterday was walking to the gym, on a Sunday, in the snow.
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started losing weight in September, and got into a regular fitness routine about a month ago. I've been at a healthy weight for a few months, but now that I'm fine tuning and really changing my body, I finally inspired my boyfriend to join MFP yesterday. I'm really proud of him for taking the first step, and of myself for being his inspiration!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    After checking the Mayo BMI calculator website, I've officially crossed over from Obese to Overweight! Next stop... Healthy BMI!
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I prelogged my food for today, and am committed to sticking to it!
  • crocky64
    crocky64 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Buying chocolate and sweets for my family (who say they NEED it) and not even feeling tempted to have a nibble go meeeee
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Keeping on track on the Whole30. The neighbor brought over a dozen donuts to apologize for waking us super early, looking for his lost dog. I have ignored them and snacked on an orange instead.
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Realized my weight actually matches what it says on my drivers license!
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I packed a healthy lunch today :blush:, really proud of myself for that.