Dealing with trainer BF's flirtatious client.

Options
2»

Replies

• LiveFree0505
    Options
    Honestly, your BF sounds incredibly mature and open. He's in a position of authority, girls are going to have crushes on him, no matter what. Can you handle that? He's gone above and beyond in regards to sending her very clear messages. I see no need for you to say anything to her. Kill her with kindness
  • ajs8924
    Options
    Honestly, your BF sounds incredibly mature and open. He's in a position of authority, girls are going to have crushes on him, no matter what. Can you handle that? He's gone above and beyond in regards to sending her very clear messages. I see no need for you to say anything to her. Kill her with kindness

That's what my best friend said to do! It's hard but I think that may be the best route to go :) Maybe if she sees that I am well adjusted and happy with BF, she'll back off? One can only hope.... I don't really understand her intentions at all.
  • LuvPosh
    LuvPosh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ajs8924 wrote: »
    LuvPosh wrote: »
    You have far more self control than I would have by now.

IF the decision is made to let her stay at his business, he needs to end all contact with her. He has business partners that she can go to with questions. Use sexual harassment as the reason.

Thank you :) I wanted to see if I was overreacting. Maybe I am.

lol she would have had a restraining order out on me by now :wink:

You've done well with how you've handled it.

No doubt everyone has noticed her pathetic desperation :)
  • smalltown_princess
    smalltown_princess Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    gonna be honest, she's 10 years older than you and you've been in a commited relationship with this guy for 2 years. unless anything changes I don't think you have anything to worry about
  • ajs8924
    Options
    gonna be honest, she's 10 years older than you and you've been in a commited relationship with this guy for 2 years. unless anything changes I don't think you have anything to worry about

Thanks!! If she is ten years older, I don't understand why she can't find someone her own age and single to pay all this attention too!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
This discussion has been closed.