It's lunch time soon, what are you gonna do?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    Options
    Left over greek salad here
  • drjennelle
    drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    a lean cusine dinner, it's just easier than measuring and inputting each individual thing.

i hear ya! i have a lean cuisine/ smart ones/ healthy choice mon-fri for lunch. i keep them all under 300 cals and try to get the ones that are lower on the sodium side (though i never seem to go over my suggested sodium intake so im ok there). as a grad student, it's hard enough for me to get up at 6:00 and work out for an hour and just PLAN out my food for the day! i get home between 7:00 and 8:00 usually and am in bed by 10:00/11:00! for me, the frozen lunches are the easiest and best thing i can do! today it's smart ones fettucini alfredo with broccoli (240 cals) and mm mm mmmmmm it's delish! :bigsmile:
  • MandyMandz
    MandyMandz Posts: 74
    Options
    Egg salad. Yumm :)
  • blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    rice noodles with caribbean style tofu, zucchini, red peppers and sweet onions, and thai peanut sauce! yummmmmmy and i'm so full now :o)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Jealous of your time zones...I gotta wait about 3.5 more hours. That said, I don't think I'll have time to make my typical grilled chicken salad, so I'm just gonna be having an apple, banana, and whey protein. What? No one said lunch had to be an actual meal.

Aww if it makes you feel better Anubis I usually wait until about 1 to have my lunch so it will most likely be another 2 hours or so for me.

...although talking about lunch kinda makes me hungry now.

Hungry, apple consuming friends... <3 Lol