Hello

Options
Hi everyone, I'm at the start of my journey weighing 284lbs which is roughly 20 stone 4lbs. Thought it's time to face up to it and take some responsibility. It's me that got to this point and it will be me the gets out of it. Any advise or tips to keep motivated would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance x

Replies

• wildbrat66
    wildbrat66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you have Facebook?
    I have a group called DNA Mind-Body & Nutrition
  • lisaxxangel
    lisaxxangel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes it's Lisa Houghton
  • lalabear535
    lalabear535 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm at the start of my journey weighing 284lbs which is roughly 20 stone 4lbs. Thought it's time to face up to it and take some responsibility. It's me that got to this point and it will be me the gets out of it. Any advise or tips to keep motivated would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance x

Hey! I recently started using this again a few days ago and seriously this is such a good app to keep on track. My advice is stay motivated by making a list of goals for every week, not a lot but maybe things like "eat more veg, drink more water..etc" then when you complete your goals you'll feel satisfied. Good luck!
  • lisaxxangel
    Options

Hey! I recently started using this again a few days ago and seriously this is such a good app to keep on track. My advice is stay motivated by making a list of goals for every week, not a lot but maybe things like "eat more veg, drink more water..etc" then when you complete your goals you'll feel satisfied. Good luck!

• lisaxxangel
    Options
    Thank you