New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• babyshania
    babyshania Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    those new workout clothes by Kate Hudson. She looks much better in them than me right now, but here to work on it.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bought Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Cookie today at Giant & man is that one so good! That is definitely one of my top three Ben & Jerry's flavors.

Also found Talenti Salted Caramel Peanut, Tiramsu, & Hazelnut Chocolate Chip.

I was on the fence with the Edy's Snickerdoodle custard, but wasn't willing to shell out almost $6.00 for it.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    They still dont make my favorite combination. Chocolate ice cream with bananas and peanut butter cups. Sooooo good
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »

I wish we could get non-chocolate protein bars in the US. Not a fan. But, almondy goodness with raspberry? GIMME

Quest bars?
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Bought Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Cookie today at Giant & man is that one so good! That is definitely one of my top three Ben & Jerry's flavors.

Also found Talenti Salted Caramel Peanut, Tiramsu, & Hazelnut Chocolate Chip.

I am so jealous right now.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    It's like a Weight Watchers meeting in here, with all the sweet treats suggestions. :)

Anyone else more a fan of savory? I like Dole chopped salad kits, like bacon and blue cheese. They have small-chopped cabbage, kale and heartier lettuce mixtures so they last a while in the frig and are crunchier and easy to eat, unlike the Caesar bags I have where I have to tear up the limp lettuce pieces because they're the size of my hand.
  • Francl27
    Options
    It's like a Weight Watchers meeting in here, with all the sweet treats suggestions. :)

Anyone else more a fan of savory? I like Dole chopped salad kits, like bacon and blue cheese. They have small-chopped cabbage, kale and heartier lettuce mixtures so they last a while in the frig and are crunchier and easy to eat, unlike the Caesar bags I have where I have to tear up the limp lettuce pieces because they're the size of my hand.

I have more of a sweet tooth and don't get as excited about savory stuff I guess... and typically the new stuff is packaged snacks or processed food, which I don't eat much of anyway (well, except the sweet ones, lol). I don't really use salad kits because typically I make my own when I feel like having salad (which is... not too often lately).
  • nono706
    nono706 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    New to me, I recently tried Yasso frozen yogurt bars. Caramel swirl and chocolate covered. Very good!

I love these! The caramel is good, but I usually buy vanilla.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Yoplait whipped greek yogurt! I am a big frosting eater and the vanilla whipped yogurt is good enough to satisfy my craving for frosting.

I finally tried that one... Like it too. They're all fantastic, I think it's the only kind I'm going to buy from now on (and they were on sale at 88c yesterday).

That sounds good! Will have to try & see if it tastes like frosting.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yoplait whipped greek yogurt! I am a big frosting eater and the vanilla whipped yogurt is good enough to satisfy my craving for frosting.

I finally tried that one... Like it too. They're all fantastic, I think it's the only kind I'm going to buy from now on (and they were on sale at 88c yesterday).

Nah it doesn't. If you're trying it expecting that, you're going to be disappointed.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options

Nah it doesn't. If you're trying it expecting that, you're going to be disappointed.

Yeah, I will agree as the originator of the post. Definitely not like frosting, but is close enough to satisfy my craving for it.

• ljallen2000
    ljallen2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the frozen tamales from a company called "Amy's Kitchen". They have a long list of ingredients and your grandma would recognize all of them. And, they taste good!
  • kourt_phx
    kourt_phx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are fighting over the cinnamon cake fiber one brownies, they filled the hole in heart left by cupcakes and cake. In addition they really help me with portion control. I'm really wanting to try the peanut butter and chocolate fiber one brownies.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I tried the "Peanut Butter Half Baked" from Ben & Jerry's.
    It was ok. I wouldn't get it again but I'm meh on their regular "half baked".
    I tried the "Milk & Cookies" while hunting for the "Tonight Dough".
    Oh man, the "milk & cookies" was soooo good.

I also tried the 'double protein oatmeal" english muffins from Thomas.
    Also meh to me but I prefer Bay's english muffin in the refrigerator section - far superior EM in my opinion.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

I love those salad kits. Kroger has a version that is Asian that is really good.

On the savory note, I am addicted to SeaSnack Chomperz.

SeaSnax_prize.jpg

• cjfarborist
    cjfarborist Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

So what is this stuff called and can you get it at target?
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

I love those salad kits. Kroger has a version that is Asian that is really good.

SeaSnax_prize.jpg
    Are those fishy? I only tried one dried seaweed snack and couldn't get past the vague fishiness. :\

• JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Reading through this thread I am so pleased I live in New Zealand, we don't have half of the things you guys are posting, which is a good thing - I'm big enough as it is!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

SeaSnax_prize.jpg
    Are those fishy? I only tried one dried seaweed snack and couldn't get past the vague fishiness. :\

They don't taste fishy to me. I've had some before that was REALLY fishy and I had to throw them out. This brand doesn't taste that way to me. But I suppose it would depend on how sensitive you are to that particular taste.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    kourt_phx wrote: »
    My husband and I are fighting over the cinnamon cake fiber one brownies, they filled the hole in heart left by cupcakes and cake. In addition they really help me with portion control. I'm really wanting to try the peanut butter and chocolate fiber one brownies.

They're allllll good. The lemon ones are my favorite, but the chocolate is a close second. Damn, I wish I had one right now.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I tried the "Milk & Cookies" while hunting for the "Tonight Dough".
    I too haven't had any luck finding Tonight Dough. :'(

I bought Toufayan Low Carb Pita breads because they were on sale and really dig them.