Confess...

Options

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Are y'all sure your ready for this? Only my husband knows lol. I am 23 years old and scared of being alone in the dark. I literally can't sleep unless a light is on if I am home alone and since he works nights that is basically every night. It sucks.

Me too! Only I am 30. I have been better about it since owning a dog. Because somewhere in my head I think she'll eat the monsters or burglars...or something.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I get to work from home tomorrow because its gonna be icy again and I'll probably spend more than half the day on MFP
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    I am sick of travel. I just want to be home, even though this hotel bed is the comfiest ever.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I want to sit in a bathtub full of tacos drinking good beer.
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I want it to be next weekend already so I can meet the person who is potentially holding my heart forever
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    tibo1783 wrote: »
    I want it to be next weekend already so I can meet the person who is potentially holding my heart forever
    lrjX7JzFa7OE0.gif

• tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    ^^^
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I am sick of travel. I just want to be home, even though this hotel bed is the comfiest ever.

I second that. I live in hotels all week and visit my family on weekends. Skype with my daughter can make me shed a tear or 2.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    kiousd wrote: »

I second that. I live in hotels all week and visit my family on weekends. Skype with my daughter can make me shed a tear or 2.

=( I know. Ugh. It sucks. Luckily for me it's a couple of months in the winter and a couple of weeks in the summer and that's it.

• kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    kiousd wrote: »

=( I know. Ugh. It sucks. Luckily for me it's a couple of months in the winter and a couple of weeks in the summer and that's it.

I work on cell phone towers so as you can imagine we are constantly changing places and traveling around from town to town. This is my 15th year of this. I'm used to it but it's never easy.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    Had an unexpexted cheat day today huhuhu
  • amandaerdmann82
    amandaerdmann82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to facebook
  • 90bulgarellu
    90bulgarellu Posts: 22
    edited February 2015
    Options

for some moment i would like to to cheat my husband with a guy who is flirting me and is so so so handsome ... but im not going to *kitten* up 5 years of marriage :(:( damm it
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly what we were -- probably nothing -- but whatever "it" was, I ended it. So why am I having such a hard time moving on from it, when I know he isn't? Ugh. So I guess my confession tonight is I hate feelings.
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    feelings complicate things....
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    i confess that i just noticed we were on Page 69
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish I could like some people's posts in groups/forums. I know...lame and sooooo fb of me, but still. Or "love" a post. There are some amazing and snarky evil genius types here. Love em.
  • Grumpy_Marmot
    Options
    I confess Ash is my secret lover... B)
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My whole face got windburned in the freeze yesterday and I'm all red and embarrassed looking :'(
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I confess I was on the wrong page :#