share your fitness meme's

Options

Replies

• cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Lol at Richard Simmons!!!! I always wondered about him. Hhah

What's to wonder about? He brought down the house in his guest appearance on Whose Line. Once I saw that, Richard Simmons could do no wrong by me. One of the best sports on the planet.
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

What's to wonder about? He brought down the house in his guest appearance on Whose Line. Once I saw that, Richard Simmons could do no wrong by me. One of the best sports on the planet.

Agreed. That guest appearance on Whose Line is hysterical. Like, bring-a-tear-to-my-eye-every-single-time-no-matter-how-many-times-I-watch-it hysterical.

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I think Richard Simmons is a hero.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    These are great! I've got some on desktop to share.
  • dbmata
    Options
    not-in-my-house.jpg
  • dbmata
    Options
    Funny-Workout-Meme.jpg
  • dbmata
    Options
    g1361845433420228936.jpg
  • dbmata
    Options
    big-muscles.jpg
  • bettieb1988
    bettieb1988 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Was referring to the meme about him working out his whole life and not being very fit lol.

And also DopeitUp I disagree about cardio videos not doing much for you. Depending on what it is, it certainly can. Especially some of the kickboxing ones and weight training ones. No diff then taking a class at the gym. After my first child I lost 30lbs that way.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    V4rv4vW.jpg
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Was referring to the meme about him working out his whole life and not being very fit lol.

And also DopeitUp I disagree about cardio videos not doing much for you. Depending on what it is, it certainly can. Especially some of the kickboxing ones and weight training ones. No diff then taking a class at the gym. After my first child I lost 30lbs that way.

As with your cardio kickbox videos, I think Richard Simmons is quite fit and very good at inspiring decades of people to move around a little more. Benching 300 lbs and ripping off shirts with rippling abs and biceps is not the only definition of "fit", as the Olympic marathon field and women's gymnastics competition, Russian ballet troupes, etc. will attest. And that's not even counting his epic victories at being a decent human being. (Not saying that powerlifters can't also be great dudes and dudines).

cycling-meme-8.jpg

BqIMwMaCYAA0AsW.jpg
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    I personally found Richard Simmons a little annoying, but I have mad respect for what he did. He made people feel like they could make changes in their lives. He connected with them and made them feel they were worth the effort. I remember him crying with people a lot, and holding their hands, a lot of people feeling love from him. As well as the zany dancing. As well as Richard Simmons just being the unique person he is without fear.
  • drainqueen
    drainqueen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is by far my favorite thread. Thanks for the laughs.
  • shaunroberts
    shaunroberts Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd heard the name Richard Simmons before.... He was that crazy robot from The Simpsons!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    fitness-meme-generator-chicks-be-like-i-ran-5-miles-today-668f1a.jpg
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    This thread is life.

I love Richard Simmons. And Whose Line. His appearance is HYSTERICAL on Whose Line!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    towel-machine-claimer.jpg
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    wIyULmM.jpg
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6le_np4jzU4vJmqkmNyB6BL6h4rh5cTtEE0OnWy6L1Xo4vqcBnQ