Confess...

Options

Replies

• VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 years old, but I'm still crazy excited about getting ready to head out to play in the snow with my favorite surgeons at work. :)
  • mmmMiMi
    mmmMiMi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been up for over 2 hours, and despite the best intentions of getting an early jump on the day, I've sat here the entire time, doing absolutely nothing.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am really fascinated with tall people! by the way, I am 5'4", soooo pretty much everyone is tall to me.

I have this same problem :)
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    I confess I've been thinking about him
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I've had a coke 3 days in a row and I'm drinking one now. Must stop.
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm sick and tired of eating fish for dinner but I'm being supportive of my bf
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have no regrets for eating pizza all day yesterday
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I confess that I have no regrets for eating pizza all day yesterday

I confess I just ate 4 slices
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    i confess today is dragging...
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I met Bob Mould in a parking lot outside of an acoustic set at Georgetown U. I was star struck and only had a bootleg for him to sign. He said it was a good one; he helped mix. He understood, only a true fan would own it. He was driving his own car back to his brother's place- an hour away from where I lived. I wanted to kidnap him. I think he was more interested in my boyfriend than me. He scribbled something on my CD. Then, later with amazing "District Line" he was in DC spinning - when I was close by & I missed it. I love that man. I love every word he has every sung. Should I run to the crush thread?
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm so very homesick and completely bummed I missed my niece's sweet 16th.
  • Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish someone would add me back on mfp. I am butthurt
  • VintageMisery514
    Options
    With only a few exceptions, I HATE having phone conversations with people, almost to the point of it being a fear. I'll make every excuse in the book to avoid talking on the phone, unless you're one of the chosen few.
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    I confess I now want to call Vintage just so I can make her sweat bullets for a second
  • VintageMisery514
    Options
    I confess I now want to call Vintage just so I can make her sweat bullets for a second

jimhalpert-o.gif
  • Markdjones83
    Options

jimhalpert-o.gif

homer_lurking.gif
  • VintageMisery514
    Options

jimhalpert-o.gif

homer_lurking.gif

lol Okay, Homer made me actually LOL for real!
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I told everyone that grad school will only be 2 years. Might make that like 7.
  • TiffanyOsman135
    TiffanyOsman135 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've had a coke 3 days in a row and I'm drinking one now. Must stop.

I have been clean of Coca Cola products for 21 days. the office has a pool going as to when I will crack because I confess that I have had at least one Coke a day since I had my youngest daughter 15 months ago.
  • Darren261
    Darren261 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am batman and you cannot deny it... Have you ever seen me and batman in the same room at the same time together? No! therefore I am batman.