from an obese 230lbs to lean 168lbs 8-9%bf. whats your greatest success?

Options
2»

Replies

• Darren261
    Darren261 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got my Bmi from 26.2 down to 19.5 in about 7 months. And I can run 4 miles as opposed to the 1.5 miles I could do originally (and with a lot less suffering)! Also my body fat went from like, 35-36% to about 22%. And my waist went from 31-32 inches to 25.5 inches. Also, congratulations ! It's hard work!
    Awesome job well done! Keep it up and soon you'll be running those 4 miles easily and yeah its hard work but if you can push through it the end result is always worth it no matter how long it takes or how hard it is. Awesome work so far keep it up and make all kinds of gains ;)

• menotyou56
    menotyou56 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow your hard work paid off big OP, congrats!
    Very inspiring story
  • Darren261
    Options
    menotyou56 wrote: »
    Wow your hard work paid off big OP, congrats!
    Very inspiring story

Thank you that means a lot and is very much appreciated! have a great day and make some gains! ;)
  • MrsPennyParker
    MrsPennyParker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done Darren! I am a very proud mum of a Royal Marine Commando and I can see that you obviously have the right attributes and determination to succeed in your ultimate aim. Remember 'It's a State of Mind'. Good luck, stay focused and never give up!
  • Darren261
    Options
    macmabel22 wrote: »
    Well done Darren! I am a very proud mum of a Royal Marine Commando and I can see that you obviously have the right attributes and determination to succeed in your ultimate aim. Remember 'It's a State of Mind'. Good luck, stay focused and never give up!
    Thankyou it's very much appreciated! And im focused alright haha the green lid will be mine should have been starting my training this month but struck injury just before my pre joining fitness test unfortunately but yeah thankyou!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!