What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    This was our dinner yesterday, grilled pork loin chop and rice pilaf...ko73a422nnp5.jpg
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    After I took the pic, I cut the chop down to 4 oz and the next morning, made a hash out of the left over pork, adding chopped potato, onion and garlic. It was a very filling breakfast and I didn't waste any of the pork.nsfde0253z6y.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Cafeteria lunch today at work.
    Chili Con Carne (I added cheese from the salad bar) and a roll.
    2vsnkltuy8p8.jpg
  • Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I made fettucini alfredo with chicken and broccoli. Instead of pasta I made "noodles" out of zucchini with a "vegetti"slicer. I made alfredo sauce using 8 oz of neufchatel (lowfat cream cheese),2 cups of skim milk,1.5 cups of parmesian cheese,and a tsp of garlic powder. Heat til melted and thickened. The alfredo sauce is 190 calories per 1/2 cup serving and the zucchini is 20 calories per cup (can't beat that compared to pasta!) Oh and all my kids LOVED it....one asked why some noodles were green after finishing a big bowl...the other 3 just said "mmmmmmm" lol
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Tonight when I was digging in the bottom of the freezer looking for fish, I was reminded of something I already knew. I have vast quantities of soup. So I'm going to have a bowl a day until I get sick of it. Tonight's soup was 13 bean with ham, pearl couscous and lots of tomatoes. The headliner was Swai fillets with olive oil, lemon pepper, dried red pepper flakes and bread crumbs. Also had Jalapeno poppers, {I found several packages in the freezer}, Greek Cole slaw, honey glazed carrots and steamed broccoli. It was all very good.

The slaw was a new recipe I tried tonight for the first time. It is a blend of a couple of recipes I found online. 98g Plain Greek yogurt, 13g mayo, 2 tbs cider vinegar, 2 tbs sugar, 1/4 tbs salt, dash of black pepper & 14 oz slaw mix. Only 36 calories per 48g serving.

Dessert was ice cream, angel food cake and strawberries. Guess what got left out of the freezer when I was looking for fish? But the ice cream was very easy to scoop tonight.

ihyds7eejldp.jpg

w28n60dhi2k6.jpg

efnmk508tmct.jpg

• dambrose407
    Options
    Lettuce, tomatoes and chicken breast.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I came into work this afternoon, and Margie and I went out to Parramore's Too for supper when she got off. She had shrimp and I had catfish fingers with hushpuppies and fried okra {tonight's special}. Also had a salad, crackers and bread and butter pickles. Plus two of Margie's shrimp. This place has the best fish around, but I think I have had my fried quota for the month.

I love Parramore's!! Have not been in a while since I moved to Georgia but will have to stop next time I go through Blountstown.

• foreverslim1111
    Options
    Dinner last night. It took about 1 minute to make. It's 1/2 cup of 2% cottage cheese on tomato slices with chopped green onion and pepper. Easy and filling.48cksb00qpl3.jpg
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    Breakfast this AM. 2 oz of ham and a pineapple slice, fried in 1t of EVOO, served on a toasted Oroweat sandwich thin spread with mustard.f7yhu8eov4u9.jpg
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Spanish rice with gandules and chorizo. Mixed veggies and chicken breast! With hot sauce of course!hgnyonzi21ne.jpg
    d398tn2u3j23.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was some of the BIL's homegrown, whole hog sausage {with cheddar} on Pita bread, slaw, steamed broccoli, Jalapeno poppers and honey glazed carrots. Also had a bowl of 13 bean soup with extra veggies. Everything was real good.

We are having a bad thunderstorm, so I'm posting early in case we lose power.

6cfeik4myg2t.jpg

myzkrv4t8nc5.jpg

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Jambalaya with leftover crawfish, andouille sausage, and chicken...eqvyzk4z3v0c.jpg
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    e4yp2en3vf2a.jpg
    All the food looks so good. Our supper was Chicken Rollatini from skinnytaste.com,refried mashed potato with diced onion & red peppers added,plus a huge serving of fresh asparagus.Only 355calories.
    Later we had pineapple upside down cake with kroger's no sugar added vanilla ice crean.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    The Sheriff's Department had an appreciation dinner for the Volunteer firemen tonight at the Civic Center {where I work}. The menu was baked chicken, green beans, potato salad and a roll. There were several kinds of desserts, but I just had a scoop of ice cream. Good food for a good cause.

w0fa5hprqhh6.jpg

lxx3fmw1ox1i.jpg

• teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    juliezum wrote: »
    Wine! Just spent 7 hours with my mother...

• aprilblount7
    Options
    Bean and cheese quesadillas

Surprisingly yummy!

Black beans
    Salsa
    And a tad of cheese inside a toasted tortilla

Delish!

• larrodarro
    Options
    We had the Black History Banquet tonight. The menu was pot roast, green beans with potatoes, roasted potatoes and a roll. The food was good, and the roast very tender. I didn't do a lick of cardio today, so I turned down dessert. Still was almost 400 calories over {before late night snacks}.

7n5vhfohffpz.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Crawish and andouille over pasta in cajun cream sauce...8x88re54bvxc.jpg
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    967fm6jh790t.jpg
    Margarita Chicken by Healthy Choice Cafe steamers ^__^ with only 280 calories it hit the spot!!!