Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• JeremyCegers
    JeremyCegers Posts: 50 Member
    Add me! I need accountability/motivation partners
  • milkydud85
    milkydud85 Posts: 108 Member
    i can definalty use more friends espeacially people who will use this on a daily like i will try to do..
  • michael_yost_37
    michael_yost_37 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for a few people to keep motivated. Ad me if you want!
  • Hey hey hey everyone ! Just trying to become a healthy human being ! Lol feel free to add
  • jamuse14
    jamuse14 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • missyp939
    missyp939 Posts: 2 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• missyp939
    missyp939 Posts: 2 Member
    In need of support .
  • i can def use more friends let's me friends!
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    * bump *
  • I just started this yesterday. Still trying to figure out how to use the app. Can anyone tell me how to add people? Thanks
  • Add me :)

• kimberlynicole79
    kimberlynicole79 Posts: 52 Member
    Please add me. I just started...again. I need to lose at least 20 by summer!! Im in Akron Ohio if anyone is near there. I could use a workout partner. I dont have a gym yet just using the apartment complex gym that has a few treadmills, db's and a cable machine. Thinking about Xtreme Fitness if anyone works out there.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    I am looking for more friends because I love people and I love to help when I can! I have been struggling with my eating for a while now but I am ready to get in my best shape ever. Join me!
  • rainawat
    rainawat Posts: 9 Member
    Friends are great! I need lots! :)
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    I'm a bad friend. But you can add me if you're awesome!
  • Add me :)
  • kthew12
    kthew12 Posts: 21 Member
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

Gahahahahhaaaaa :D
  • kthew12
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

• kthew12

• kthew12