Options

Replies

• macaulays
    macaulays Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lauraturburville203
    Options
    Hi guys!!. I am always looking for extra motivational support. Feel free to add me :) (*)
  • shielaann_alaba
    Options
    hello world!! im sheila 23 and 135 pounds i want to loss almost 14 kilo..looking for a motivational weightloss buddy..pls feel free to add me up..lets kill all the fats away..! God bless us!!
  • sweetmama91
    Options
    Hello! Im almost 45 and for my birthday present to myself is to weigh 135.Im 5'3 and that will put me in my BMI range.I get tested for diabetes (Im prediabetic) in 2 weeks. I have lost 20lbs since Aug. I have a very stressfull life and I turn to food for comfort. Its a habit Im trying to break. Looking for some friends for motivation...All things are possible with God!!!
  • Vido_P
    Vido_P Posts: 93
    Options
    ME ME ME ME!!
  • marroyo39
    Options
    Hii there!!im new my goal is to lose 30 lbs
  • LucyDorsey691
    LucyDorsey691 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello! I am not new but I just created a new MFP because I was getting a lot of creepers. Don't add me if you are a creeper :disagree: But otherwise, PLEASE DO!!! :smiley:

Oh and PS
    I am 5'3 trying to lose about 30 more pounds of fat. I just finished 2 months of stronglifting and now I am doing Elite Body 4-Week Trainer to start losing the extra fat and show off those muscles!!!
  • linja84
    linja84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me if they would like thanks
  • Lilith8984
    Lilith8984 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!!
  • sezzy76sarah
    sezzy76sarah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and help me to keep me on track :D
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    come say hi if you want to add me, would be good to chat ;p
  • hayleylou85
    hayleylou85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Need to get back on track this year. I successfully lost weight with myfitnesspal a couple of years ago. About 60lbs. But I've gained about 20 back and I want to shift it by my 30th birthday in May. Hoping to add new people to offer encouragement and give me motivation to log every day
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! I LOVE seeing food diaries, and they help me with ideas of my own!
  • jenxx23
    Options
    Hello! I am having trouble adding friends on my phone but please feel free to add me! I have been on and off MFP for about three years now and I am determined to stick with it this time! I am 5'5 and weigh 140 on a good day, I am not overweight but I am carrying around a lot of extra weight on my belly and am just really trying to shed 10-15 pounds and tone up my body. I am looking for motivated friends to provide support for each other on here and help hold each other accountable. I feel like if I have friends able to look at my diary its going to really help keep me on the right track! Please feel free to contact me or just add me :smile:

• adrake611
    adrake611 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • aniicam
    aniicam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! i'm needing some friends to keep me motivated! so feel free to add me! :D
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    still accepting on friends. Let's do this! You folks motivate me!
  • hrtunstall
    hrtunstall Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes, I want more friends!
  • alyci
    alyci Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 40 pounds and looking for friends.
  • Cantstopmyshine1993
    Options
    I could use some friends for encouragement motivation etc!! Please add me (: