Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• jaxxkida
    jaxxkida Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi 42 yrs old from southern Ontario, Canada. Add me always in need friends for a little motivation boost!! About 15 lbs away from goal. :)
  • nacca91
    nacca91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to be friends on here, feel free to add. Great for motivation and awesome to meet new people too! :)
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use some additional motivation!
  • whovian29
    Options
    I would love some motivation. Just started, but I feel like that's me every other month. I try and fail way to easily. I would love someone to help me out. And I would love to motivate too!
  • ElviaValles1
    ElviaValles1 Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    23 Year Old looking for motivational friends. (: For who ever want to add me 91 lb. Weight Loss Goal.

>> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/elviavalles1
  • ogrime
    ogrime Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • paulab1968
    paulab1968 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Needs some friends to help me stay motivate!! Really want to get to my goal.... Help me please! And I'll help you B) requests please I can't seem to figure out how to send any...
  • realphone1234
    Options
    Add me and I'll add you we can motivate eachother!!!
  • SR554
    SR554 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends too. Feel free to add me
  • loristrande
    loristrande Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to all this and would like some motivational support please! Need to lose over 100 lbs. and have a hard time doing it!
  • trinamaeluvzu
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm lookin to take 100 lbs off. I've had gastric bypass be for that was over 500 lbs surgery day was 372 got down ta 230 had 3 babies now need to take off more weight. From all the babies lol
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Looking for more motivation and Friends :)
  • vanessacfraser
    Options
    I don't know how to add people, but looking for new friends!
  • lauraturburville203
    Options
    feel free to add me! guys & girls :)
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 28, 5'8'', and I need to lose about 23lb.
    Looking for new friends :smiley:
  • Olliontherun
    Olliontherun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Oliver, I'm 32 years old, living and working in Darmstadt, Germany. I did competitive wrestling till my early twenties. Now I want to have my old weigt and shape back. I would be delighted about motivation and finding some supportive friends here.

Wishing you all the best for your projects!

Olli.
  • riannareads
    riannareads Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some friends!
  • mattcul
    mattcul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey All,
    Back on MFP so basically starting from scratch. Trying to loose the fat and build some muscle. M 31 UK

Please feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • AnnicaJohansson
    AnnicaJohansson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and would like some friends. I have 10kg to loose, but if I happened to build some muscles along the I wouldn't mind. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Olliontherun
    Olliontherun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Oliver, I'm 32 years old, living and working in Darmstadt, Germany. I did competitive wrestling till my early twenties. Now I want to have my old weigt and shape back. I would be delighted about motivation and finding some supportive friends here.

Wishing you all the best for your projects!

Olli.