What's your drivers license weight?

Options

Replies

• CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Alberta, Canada - 165, CW= 195 Wowza... Good thing that is right around my goal weight! lol o:)
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    150, which is so comical. I don't think I've seen that weight since like... maybe high school? Maybe? :joy:
  • Ainesilver
    Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am from Ohio. Mine says 185 from about 2 1/2 years ago. I was about 195 at the time. I hit a high of 202 about a year and a half ago. I am currently 163 lbs. It is really nice for it to be wrong because the weight is too high now. :)
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    In MN here. I actually just renewed mine yesterday. It was listed at 200, though I was closer to 250 (260 is highest). Yesterday I listed it at 175, even though I'm in the 190s...I was down to 175 about this time last year, so trying to get back to it. My picture will be the biggest change. Not only am I 60+ lbs lighter, but I was dying my hair dark brown...now I'm back to my natural blond.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    130 lbs. I was more like 145 lbs when it was issued, but now I'm 122-123 lbs.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Mine says 130. Ha ha ha! More like 160. But it said 130 even when I weighed 180. The last two times I got a new driver's license I tried to change it, but the DMV is apparently determined for me to weigh 130.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Mine is 7 lbs more than my actual weight!! I guess I will change it next time I renew (and it will hopefully be even lower than now).
  • spilledmilk
    spilledmilk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200, which was my actual weight 4 years ago (I didn't lie!!)
    I now weigh 220. Would love to get down to 200 by the time I have to renew in May.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Ainesilver wrote: »
    It is really nice for it to be wrong because the weight is too high now. :)

It's nice to see so many people that are actually now lying in the opposite direction. :smiley:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've had a drivers license in NJ, NY and FL...none of which list weight. Seems like a silly thing to include since it is variable (unlike eye color). Then again, I've often had dramatically different hair (color, style, length) than is pictured on my license.

I did increase my height the last time I renewed my license. After years of believing I was 5'2 1/4" (and listing my height at 5'2")...I discovered I was half an inch taller than I believed...so I rounded up to 5'3" :D
  • brittneykash
    Options
    Haha mine says 146 but I was pregnant when I got it so mine doesn't count lol
  • Mine says 135. Got up to 212 when I was pregnant with my daughter. Currently 161!
  • SumMartinez
    Options
    210 lbs, really 224 lbs. Wasn't a lie when I got the DL though, if that counts. =)
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Latest update:
    Here is a quick tally so far on the places that do or don't list weight on the drivers license:

Yes - AB, AK, AL, AZ, BC, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MB, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NE, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, UT, WA, WI

No – AR, Australia, FL, Germany, IA, KY, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NY, ON, TN, UK, VA

Transitioning to No – PA, TX

States - Not heard from:
    DC, HI, KS, MT, ND, NH, NV, OR, RI, VT, WV, WY

Canada – Not heard from:
    NB, NS, NT, NU, PE, QC, SK, YT

How about other countries?

Let us know where you are?
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    From reading this post I just realized I actually match my weight too. Haha. That's awesome. Mine says 160 and I just lost 56 pounds.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    From reading this post I just realized I actually match my weight too. Haha. That's awesome. Mine says 160 and I just lost 56 pounds.

Congratulations, 56 pounds is incredible! - I had no clue either when I checked mine, it just happen to exactly match my weigh-in from that morning.
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had to look. Mine is 210. I was up to 330. Now at 224. That weight must not have changed since I got my license way back in 1980 :blush:
  • BRaye325
    Options
    I was up to 330. Now at 224.

Congratulations on the life changing weight loss!
  • MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mine says 135 from 2012. Judging by the pic it was a lie. I have been back there a few times but currently 153
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Mine says 190. I'm 305.

My goal is to have that 190 be accurate... haha! I haven't changed it since I was 15.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!