What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    I did good on my sodium intake today!!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Realized my weight actually matches what it says on my drivers license!

That's great! :D

I'm getting close...my DL is 15 years old and I think I was lying even then, so it will be a big victory when I get there.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Two things for me:
    1: I fit into a top that I have never been able to since I brought it (i hate trying on clothes when I am in shops)
    2: I did my exercise instead of napping after work this afternoon. I am well known for my love of afternoon naps.

I have had much more energy the last two weeks :)
  • machubs
    machubs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I didn't get popcorn at the movie theatre.
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    I had a carb attack but managed to stop myself before it got out of control. I still have 450 calories left for dinner. I'm so having salad!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Had the best physical I've had in years!
  • schafer_stacy
    schafer_stacy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started beginner shred today, day one (level 1)
  • Danni_peck
    Options
    I didn't eat any sweets today! I've been binging for the last week and I've been going crazy, so it's a step up in getting back to my diet after the crazy week I had.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I was out for several hours today running errands and got very hungry. I had brought snacks with me but I really didn't want peanuts or an orange.

I kept passing taco bell, kfc, bojangles, subway....on and on. I found myself figuring out what I could eat and get full and still be able to have a good dinner. I ended up not stopping at any of them!

I know it's ok to have that stuff in moderation, but today I realized it just wasn't worth it for today. Before, I would have given in to my hunger and impatience and blown 1000+ calories.

It's progress for me.

When I got home, I made a delicious, nutritious and very filling meal for lunch. I also had over 600 calories left to make some awesome fish tacos for dinner. I'm eating better than I ever have.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I went over my maintenance Calories (by about 200kcals), and I'm not freaking out about it. I haven't been eating back any of my exercise Calories for the past week and have been netting about a 100kcal deficit per day before exercise for the past week. If anything, I'll simply eat a little bit less tomorrow or walk a little further.

And, yes, the meal I had was completely worth the Calories (8oz steak with lots of veggies, peanuts, and rattlesnake bites from Texas Roadhouse).
  • abbycassidy1
    Options
    Made great decision of changing my life one day at a time, joining this site as well as team beachbody! This is the beginning!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I totally blew my calorie count for today, and I am ok with it! Unfortunately, I did the same thing yesterday. I can't let it become a habit, so back on track in the morning.

I had thought about fasting to make up for it, but I am just going to suck it up and move on. And, for the record, the 3 cheese stuffed garlic rolls were totally worth it!
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I measured my waist n I've lost 4cm in 9 days.
    oh happy days big boost to keep going B)
  • Jaydelgado1
    Options
    Im two Pounds Lighter than last week i weighted myself
  • tlbev2015
    Options
    jennylea70 wrote: »
    I was walking on the treadmill and for the last two minutes I jogged. Doesn't sound like much but I've never been able to jog or run at all!
    Awesome, you go. What a tremendous achievement for the day!!
  • tlbev2015
    Options
    Went to gym. no coffee today. lots of water
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I sort of binged yesterday, but got it right back on track today. Actually did better than ever. A little less worried about being ready for that 10k in June.
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I used to hate jogging and refused to even try. Then I began C25K and learned to love the feeling I'd get after a workout, so I stopped hating it and started tolerating it. Today was my first day of Week 5, and also the first day I genuinely enjoyed the jogging itself. Woohoo, never saw that coming!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    KrisAZ000 wrote: »
    I used to hate jogging and refused to even try. Then I began C25K and learned to love the feeling I'd get after a workout, so I stopped hating it and started tolerating it. Today was my first day of Week 5, and also the first day I genuinely enjoyed the jogging itself. Woohoo, never saw that coming!

*This* is exciting. Lucky you. :) Enjoy!
  • abbycassidy1
    Options
    I joined MFP! lol and so far, it is close to the end of my day and I still have 172 calories to go to reach the 1,200 calories, plus I have drank 6 - 7 glasses of water (12 oz cup) . It's only day one, but I do feel somewhat proud! One day at a time!