apetamin/ tracking calories

Options
When I track my calories, do I have to track the calories on the cooking grease that I use, the butter, onions etc. Little things like that or what? I need help. Thanks.

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You do not 'have' to do anything, however, if you do not track everything you will be underestimating your caloric intake - and if you are not logging very calorically dense foods like butter, you could be significantly underestimating.

Basically, log everything as accurately as possible.

• valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I always track calorie-dense things like oil and butter because a tiny bit has a ton of calories, but if a recipe calls for a clove of garlic that will be split across 4 servings, I just leave it out of the calculation. I figure 1 extra calorie per serving isn't going to matter that much in the long run.

Sometimes when I make a sandwich or something, I forget to log the mustard (but not mayo!) or the leaf of lettuce. I do try to put all of my veggies in, even though they have few calories, because then I can better track my fiber intake.
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    For better results, yes (try your best to track) ;) . Are you trying apetamin?
  • madiha1397
    madiha1397 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tend to track things like butter Altho not always. It depends on how much I use. Things which is only a tiny amount I wouldn't add. So if it's less than a tea spoon I don't really add.

How is Apetamin for you?? And what is your calorie goal?? Mine is to get as close to 3000 as I possibly can. Smoothies go a loooooong way for adding calories :) xx
  • laythemvp
    laythemvp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you
  • laythemvp
    Options
    Yes, thank
    KaraAlste wrote: »
    For better results, yes (try your best to track) ;) . Are you trying apetamin?

• laythemvp
    Options
    madiha1397 wrote: »
    I tend to track things like butter Altho not always. It depends on how much I use. Things which is only a tiny amount I wouldn't add. So if it's less than a tea spoon I don't really add.

How is Apetamin for you?? And what is your calorie goal?? Mine is to get as close to 3000 as I possibly can. Smoothies go a loooooong way for adding calories :) xx

What type of smoothies do you get?
  • madiha1397
    madiha1397 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i don't buy them. i make them, ill buzz you. lol
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I just googled Apetamin, does it really help increase appetite?
  • nakiawatts
    nakiawatts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I make my own shakes and they are 800+ calories good luck on ur journey..
  • laythemvp
    Options

nakiawatts wrote: »

• laythemvp
    Options
    laythemvp wrote: »

Thank you.
  • hatton2015
    hatton2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started taking apetamin a day ago. I can't really say I've had an appetite increase yet. Is this normal?
  • laythemvp
    Options
    hatton2015 wrote: »
    I just started taking apetamin a day ago. I can't really say I've had an appetite increase yet. Is this normal?

How may ml did u take a day?

• KyraJDread
    KyraJDread Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Any recipes you care to share?