Before and Afters!!! 163 lbs down to 134 lbs!

Options

Replies

• DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look simply amazing!!! great job! you'd be a beautiful bride either way, but you'll feel so much better now in honeymoon pics :)
  • gratenni1
    gratenni1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is very good work. You look very good.Do not stop recording because when you get married you feel very relaxed. I put on 15 pounds when i got married. Dont make my mistake.
  • alabelle1
    alabelle1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! congratulations!!!
    My goal weight is 135 as well.
    I have always been in the 140 battling the last 10 but in the last couple years my weight jumped to 160s.. I had some health issues i am dealing with now and SLOWLY i am loosing...
    I hope by the time I am 40 4.5 mths I will be close if not at my goal!
    Great Job, and congrats on the wedding too!
    :)
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and congrats on your wedding. You look beautiful.
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting!! You look amazing!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding as well!

I've got a similar goal weight, can't wait to look like you ;)
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Double congrats on both making your goal and getting married
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! Congrats from another 5'4" girl who hopes to be in your shoes soon!!! I love how you said you never went to the gym! and didn't over exercise!!! You seem so down to her earth! Enjoy that honeymoon!! Great job!
  • nc1191
    nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I'm 5'4" myself and my goal weight is 135lbs. Now I can see what I will look like at my goal weight. Thanks for sharing.
    You pretty much took the words out of my mouth! haha I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 135. It's nice to see someone with the same body type. You look AWESOME by the way! Congrats! :smile:
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great comments!!! I feel like there are so many of us with the same body type and goals! I'm glad I can help inspire everyone and you all are definitely going to be inspiration for me to maintain and maybe even improve just a bit more!

michellehorvath - I'm glad you made the comment about the not over exercising! I know everyone has different goals and all the power to the women who want to be built, but I think there is beauty in just having a slim and tone feminine body without the excessive muscles! I feel like thats what most of us are going for!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Your looking amazing! I am so glad that I am a "pal" of yours because you realy inspire me! I want your body! hahha not that way but you know what I mean. I am looking forward to seeing your wedding pics. :happy:
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    You look A-M-A-ZING!!! Gorgeous in fact. So inspiring.
  • maryellenruane
    Options
    congrats
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats and hope you have fun in Hawaii!!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Honeymoon!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both making your goal and getting married!

Ditto!! Great job! You look so happy and healthy!! Congrats!
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on getting married. Best wishes!!
  • ecahill91
    ecahill91 Posts: 69
    Options
    Look at YOU, skinny minnie!!! You look AWESOME! Congrats on meeting your goal, AND on your wedding!! :drinker:
  • ukmumintexas
    ukmumintexas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job Kirsten, you look fantastic. Especially now you have a head ..kidding!!!!
    Have lovely wedding.
  • aalleyne
    aalleyne Posts: 5
    Options
    As much as it pains a W&M grad to congratulate a Wahoo (JK:smile: )... way to go, and double congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!