What's your drivers license weight?

Options

Replies

• NightShiftMedic
    NightShiftMedic Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    190, which wasn't a lie when I got the license. I'm now 195 but much stronger and more fit.
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Mine says 121, from when I was 18. Now, after losing 35lbs, I am 5lbs away from not lying to the state! ;)
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    I was up to 330. Now at 224.

Congratulations on the life changing weight loss!

Thank you BRaye!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    190, which wasn't a lie when I got the license. I'm now 195 but much stronger and more fit.

Let us know where you live?
  • teknosprite
    teknosprite Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well... somehow my weight never changed from the original weight i was when i got it about 15 yrs ago when i was 16 sooooooo... it says 115lbs. (Stifles laughter) i dont think ill ever be that light again and honestly i dont think i want to. Id prefer about 130ish i think. About 160 now.
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sorry our Govt don't ask personal questions lol there would be a riot over here if they did!! have enough trouble with the doctors asking you to step on the scales every time you go... even with a cold! obsessed or what !!!
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thankfully, in ky they don't put your weight on your drivers license. I did however get accused of having a fake ID a few times before I renewed it a couple years a go!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    States - Not heard from:
    DC, HI, KS, MT, ND, NH, NV, OR, RI, VT, WV, WY

Canada – Not heard from:
    NB, NS, NT, NU, PE, QC, SK, YT

How about other countries?

Let us know where you are?
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    135. I'm 144 now.
    Las Vegas, NV
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    185. I currently weigh 189. but lkets forget the past 10 years where it was no where near correct o:)
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Mine says 145 which is the same it's been since I got issued an ID in 8th grade. I'm a pound or 2 more these days, closer than I've been since having kids...
  • Escyoc
    Escyoc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine says 235 and when I first got it I was at 260. Now I'm at 198 and I'm happy to say that my driver's license is now lying instead of me lying.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I just moved to PA and here there is no weight, but the one on my Delaware's driver license before I moved was the weight I lied about when I was 15 and got my learner's permit. It said 130lbs. heheheheh. Even then I was 145 and after losing a bunch of weight I'm currently at 189. My goal is to get to 145lbs again. That way, I'll be closer to 100 than 200
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't remember. I haven't looked at it in so long lol. I did get to go to a lower weight when I got a new one a couple of years ago.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Latest update:
    Here is a quick tally so far on the places that do or don't list weight on the drivers license:

Yes - AB, AK, AL, BC, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MB, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, UT, WA, WI

No - Australia, FL, Germany, IA, KY, NC, NY, ON, PA, TN, UK, VA

Transitioning to No - TX

States - Not heard from:
    AR, AZ, DC, HI, KS, MA, MI, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, OR, RI, VT, WV, WY

Canada – Not heard from:
    NB, NS, NT, NU, PE, QC, SK, YT

How about other countries?

Let us know where you are?

I'm from ON, Canada so that's probably why I didn't know they listed weight on your driver's license. Thanks for the breakdown!
  • stevesgirl824
    stevesgirl824 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Always found that weird that they put that information on your license in the states! On ours it's just our name, date of birth and address.
    Ditto. TX doesn't have weight listed either.

• annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 35 pounds less than I weigh :'(
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    HA!!! This is awesome, I totally forgot that I had to state my weight when I switched my licence when we moved to BC 4 years ago! I lied by a lot... It read 180 when I was 200, but I'm at 162 now and almost 10 lbs to goal!
  • cdn_beaver
    cdn_beaver Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Mine says 240 which I actually told the truth on because I was proud of the almost 40lbs I had already lost. I'm now down another 70 so the picture looks so different than my appearance.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I put down 300 but was prob higher due to the scale being limited to 300. I def look over 350lbs in my green card and when i went to in recently for renewal the CSR could not believe the difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!