What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• Schenjena
    Schenjena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I went for a family dinner at a burger place - had the turkey burger - no bun with salad. One onion ring. One beer - tasted amazing. I feel satisfied - didn't need more.
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Yourebeautiful2day Posts: 56 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've been logging for 30 days and as my goal setter indicated I lost a pound a week. 4 pounds lighter is a great success and a pound a week is totally doable. :smiley: Slow and steady wins the race.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I didnt go and buy the beer I have wanted all day today. I thought of the hangover tomorrow and messing up my eating. I have one here I will drink that while I make dinner:)
  • Blisschick1
    Options
    I didn't give into the temptation to have two bad things, instead of just one. I walked away from the Keurig. Twice.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I didn't drink any alcohol and I'm not going to because it only makes me miserable and packs on the pounds.

That was my victory yesterday too!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I had my last appointment with the weight loss nurse today. I'm nowhere near done, but she said for time we had, I was a success story. Which was especially nice as I gained a kilo this fortnight so was feeling a bit low this week.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Did every one of my lunges.
  • Arsenal1919
    Arsenal1919 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Severe pruning of my regular red meat load!
  • faji2015
    faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I went to my favourite resturant with my family. I passed my favourite desert and cold drinks .
  • paulzli
    paulzli Posts: 72 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Got the munchies today and drove past McDonalds with my buddy. Made the decision to cheat a little over my calories and ordered 4 dollar menu sandwiches. Surprisingly, only after eating 3, I felt stuffed and decided to let my friend have my 4th. It ended up keeping me below my daily allowance still!
  • vbenoit81
    Options
    My victory today was even though I thought I had no time to work out, I realize that I did. So I figured why I was cooking I could, while I waited for things to get done. So, in between doing things I was able to do some weights. While it is not ideal for me, at least I got something out today.
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Fitting in to a pair of pants I bought months ago but couldn't get done up.
  • helenbenzie75
    helenbenzie75 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    For me it's when everyone else in my office at work is eating cake & biscuits and I'm not :-)
  • LitGal14
    LitGal14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For the last month, I have ignored that pesky little voice in my head that has said but you're pregnant- you don't have to and I've gotten up and gone for a 5k walk.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    We were running late again today - don't know why that's happening so much lol I'm OCD about being on time. I am sleeping much better since this whole logging and eating more healthy thing has been happening. ;-)

I had no time for breakfast at home so I had to eat out. This is a day I sit in Sheetz (gas station/restaurant) and wait for 1 daughter to finish her classes, so I got on the menu and built me what I hoped was a decent breakfast sandwich. I ended up with almost 40g of protein and a little over 500 calories (that was what I think is overestimating a couple things too) and it was delicious! Even if I'm wrong on calories a bit, Friday is my most active day of the week as far as regular every day life, so I'll work it off without even trying. I consider that a huge success!
  • cherylann11
    cherylann11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ive joined the gym! Got my induction tomorrow. Feeling nervous though
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I go to a HIIT Camp and during jump rope I beat my coach.
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I walked over 11,000 steps today.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I ran errands in the afternoon and did not buy a chicken tender to munch while I shopped or swing through the coffee shop drive-through for a mocha and a pastry. Oh, and yesterday I did not buy a chocolate-covered cherry, even though it was just one and wouldn't have hurt me that much. It's the principle of the thing - it wasn't mealtime.
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I was feeling emotional and tired today and really wanted to grab a greasy burger and fries and instead I chose a low sodium veggie black bean soup and went for a swim.