TTIWWOP
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I can't read this. At all.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Really judging some one one grammer .... No that doesnt cause me prob no I dont show my boobs on here.... Lol. I am a stripper but that has social aspects to the job. Even if jus men who idealise strippers. So yes still limited. And my friends eat differently and use there time differently so I feel abit like a stuck record when talking to them. But il take it that it can jus be me. Thats alot of weight and into stripping. It pays my shopping bill lol

talking-heads-stop-making-sense-zps3f983f86-1406234007.jpg

Dear OP,

We can't follow your train of thought. We don't actually live in your head, so we don't get the same feed you do. And yes, your grammar is atrocious, please stop blaming your inability to communicate clearly on others.

SNL-accurate.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    What is going on in this thread ? Oh well.. answer is maybe.

When eating well and training hard or what ever brings you on mfp does this choices isolate u some what when engaging convo

Um.. no.. but maybe poor grammer would. This is still a bit confusing. Not relating.. need someone to tell me what is being asked. I thought this was about stripping or body building. Or something.

So she's not a stripper?

*disappointed gif*

post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-please-BeZM.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    y=mx+b
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    Really judging some one one grammer .... No that doesnt cause me prob no I dont show my boobs on here.... Lol. I am a stripper but that has social aspects to the job. Even if jus men who idealise strippers. So yes still limited. And my friends eat differently and use there time differently so I feel abit like a stuck record when talking to them. But il take it that it can jus be me. Thats alot of weight and into stripping. It pays my shopping bill lol

Dear OP,

We can't follow your train of thought. We don't actually live in your head, so we don't get the same feed you do. And yes, your grammar is atrocious, please stop blaming your inability to communicate clearly on others.

SNL-accurate.gif

Awww, you left out the squats and horniness part. :sad:

Squats are good though. :cry:

Sorry! You're correct again!

tumblr_mp3ximhRmv1sxe0i1o1_500.gif
    But remember...MjAxMy04NDA3NWE5MDVjNGY1OGMw_513e361ac0145.png
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    I really had no idea I was that far out. Made me laugh
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Options

Dear OP,

SNL-accurate.gif

I'm completely heterosexual, but I can't stop watching this.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options

Dear OP,

SNL-accurate.gif

I'm completely heterosexual, but I can't stop watching this.

Totally purely watching it repeatedly for the, um, form, yes, the form. The form is good. ;):p
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Hahaha! Well done, sir.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    530roman wrote: »

When eating well and training hard or what ever brings you on mfp does this choices isolate u some what when engaging convo

Um.. no.. but maybe poor grammear would. This is still a bit confusing. Not relating.. need someone to tell me what is being asked. I thought this was about stripping or body building. Or something.

FIFY

OP, just squat.

FIFY

• corriehatzer
    Options
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    Whats fify

Um.. no.. but maybe poor grammear would. This is still a bit confusing. Not relating.. need someone to tell me what is being asked. I thought this was about stripping or body building. Or something.

FIFY

OP, just squat.

FIFY

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I've found that most competitive body builders (male and female), including fitness, figure and bikini wear a little clothing as possible when they can. Showing off the body is second nature so I don't see what the issue is here.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Azazel882
    Options
    Even in social situations I feel isolated and no one gets what I am doin or why . I hope this helps but looks like it will take time. Does any one else feel like this
    The thing is...you shouldn't care if others don't get it or not. This is your life after all, no one can stand in judgment of it.

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options

Dear OP,

Also, please do more squats, but keep the outfit. :flowerforyou:

Sincerely,
    Horny English Speakers of MFP

OMG

Dear Horny English Speakers of MFP,

I would like for you to please be my new best friend!!!

Kindest personal regards,

L
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Options
    Strippers should be seen and not heard. Spin around one time, girl!

NnoGhN1.gif
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Whats fify

FIFY

OP, just squat.

FIFY

Fixed
    It
    For
    You

IW8simF.gif