Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Confess...

Replies

• Kieranova94
    Kieranova94 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm afraid of any insect
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    I'm scared of spiders, but can't kill them.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    I teared up when I found out that Leonard Nimoy passed away.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    I have a huge crush on Mila Kunis. Huge!!
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    ^ Me too
  • IllBeBack1Day
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    ^ Me too

Leave her alone,she is all mine ,

In my dreams :)
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    I am 100% ignorant when it comes to men. I do not understand them, or their way of communicating, or how to tell when they're truly into me, or basically anything at all. My former marriage to one didn't seem to help this at all either.
  • VintageMisery514
    Also, I'm vowing from here on out to never drunk text again. Eek.
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    There is usually a lot of grunting and inaudible sounds from us. If you just take it down to the most primal level we're pretty easy to figure out..... :-)
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    I am slowly starting to completely not be interested in white women anymore and exclusively chasing after black and hispanic women for various reasons.
  • morenolopez0608
    morenolopez0608 Posts: 172 Member
    I like men with big butts for some reason
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    I am 100% ignorant when it comes to men. I do not understand them, or their way of communicating, or how to tell when they're truly into me, or basically anything at all. My former marriage to one didn't seem to help this at all either.

Men are very simple.
  • VintageMisery514
    RJ0274 wrote: »
    There is usually a lot of grunting and inaudible sounds from us. If you just take it down to the most primal level we're pretty easy to figure out..... :-)

Soooo going to try it this way next time I'm upset, instead of trying to explain "feelings" and all that complicated nonsense. lol
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    :)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Tonight is the big UFC fight, so will drink beer and eat merry. Sorry Diary, won't look good tonight.
  • IllBeBack1Day

You didnt meet the right one yet. I promise you'll know when you do ! But ... There s always gonna be compromises to be made no matter how good of a match you make :)
  • IllBeBack1Day

Men are very simple.

Ditto
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Snow!!!...sorry, what is this thread?
  • VintageMisery514
    armgyo wrote: »

You didnt meet the right one yet. I promise you'll know when you do ! But ... There s always gonna be compromises to be made no matter how good of a match you make :)

Yep, you're 100% right! Thanks. :)
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    MFP is full of horney guys just looking for attention and I kind of love that... :o