Confess...

Options

Replies

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I am slowly starting to completely not be interested in white women anymore and exclusively chasing after black and hispanic women for various reasons.
  • morenolopez0608
    morenolopez0608 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I like men with big butts for some reason
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    I am 100% ignorant when it comes to men. I do not understand them, or their way of communicating, or how to tell when they're truly into me, or basically anything at all. My former marriage to one didn't seem to help this at all either.

Men are very simple.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    RJ0274 wrote: »
    There is usually a lot of grunting and inaudible sounds from us. If you just take it down to the most primal level we're pretty easy to figure out..... :-)

Soooo going to try it this way next time I'm upset, instead of trying to explain "feelings" and all that complicated nonsense. lol
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Tonight is the big UFC fight, so will drink beer and eat merry. Sorry Diary, won't look good tonight.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I am 100% ignorant when it comes to men. I do not understand them, or their way of communicating, or how to tell when they're truly into me, or basically anything at all. My former marriage to one didn't seem to help this at all either.

You didnt meet the right one yet. I promise you'll know when you do ! But ... There s always gonna be compromises to be made no matter how good of a match you make :)
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options

Men are very simple.

Ditto
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Snow!!!...sorry, what is this thread?
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    armgyo wrote: »

You didnt meet the right one yet. I promise you'll know when you do ! But ... There s always gonna be compromises to be made no matter how good of a match you make :)

Yep, you're 100% right! Thanks. :)
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    MFP is full of horney guys just looking for attention and I kind of love that... :o
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    Becka4prez wrote: »
    MFP is full of horney guys just looking for attention and I kind of love that... :o

Misconceptions. Not all are the same. Just cause we like to jk dont make us all the same :|
  • Iscah13
    Options

I'll send any pervy men I meet your way :p
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I am sick of snow.
  • Iscah13
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    I am sick of snow.

I can't wait to go play in it!! Most snow I've seen in my state in 5 years
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Come visit. We have plenty to spare.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Misconceptions. Not all are the same. Just cause we like to jk dont make us all the same :|

Not all, and I wasn't trying to say all guys are the same :\
  • jnyhart
    jnyhart Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to move to the beach! B)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I am considerably more fond of some of MFPs than they will ever be of me.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options

Not all, and I wasn't trying to say all guys are the same :\

Fine ! We're all the same then ... >:)