Confess...

Options

Replies

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    My friends list is full of women that probably wouldn't give me the time of day in real life lol
  • morenolopez0608
    morenolopez0608 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Confession I don't think that's true
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    My friends list is full of women that probably wouldn't give me the time of day in real life lol

if they have added you for your personality and looks chances are they would bother with you in real life... if they added you to have the most friends you could be right :( but hopefully the first :grin:

I confess I have ate chocolate every day this week ( more than I should ) and I have continued to lose weight? :confused:
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options

if they have added you for your personality and looks chances are they would bother with you in real life... if they added you to have the most friends you could be right :( but hopefully the first :grin:

I confess I have ate chocolate every day this week ( more than I should ) and I have continued to lose weight? :confused:

This!
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options

If this is true for anybody on your friends list, they're an idiot. :p
  • Markdjones83
    edited February 2015
    Options

If this is true for anybody on your friends list, they're an idiot. :p

giphy.gif

• aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    ditto!
  • aksteve777
    aksteve777 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Had terimasu with dinner and three glasses merlot and don't feel guilty.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I am 100% ignorant when it comes to men. I do not understand them, or their way of communicating, or how to tell when they're truly into me, or basically anything at all. My former marriage to one didn't seem to help this at all either.

Same issue i have in my marriage! If we understood each other completely though would there be new things to explore with each other once you're 15 yrs into it?!?

I confess this mom is going out tonight and might let loose. :0)
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I am 100% ignorant when it comes to men. I do not understand them, or their way of communicating, or how to tell when they're truly into me, or basically anything at all. My former marriage to one didn't seem to help this at all either.

Men are very simple.

I was definitly gonna say this also "men are simple" but i thought that might not go over well with some. :0/
  • Markdjones83
    Options

Same issue i have in my marriage! If we understood each other completely though would there be new things to explore with each other once you're 15 yrs into it?!?

I confess this mom is going out tonight and might let loose. :0)
    Join my party thread :P
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Im so handsome i carry a mirror with me anywhere i go

Ok Vanity!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I have been a DUFF my entire life. Just never realized that there was a name for it until last week! Lol
  • determined_ella
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I have been a DUFF my entire life. Just never realized that there was a name for it until last week! Lol

ok what's a DUFF? x
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Designated Ugly Fat Friend
  • kccurtis1
    kccurtis1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options

Find that hard to believe.
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I don't like that that word exists.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    kccurtis1 wrote: »

Find that hard to believe.

Me too... I think she is wrong!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Agree. That's bullshyte.
  • determined_ella
    Options

0_o if someone has said you are.... they clearly need glasses and maybe a personality transplant!