Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Hello to everyone,You can freely add me. I am new here and need motivation. :smile:
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Add me everyone. Lets all meet our goal weight with help from one another. The more positive vibes and ideas from others is very helpful.
  • Meggers003
    Meggers003 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me! I haven't been here long but I have my diary open for those who like to see :)
  • ReneeG734
    ReneeG734 Posts: 5 Member
    New here as well. Looking forward to the challenge!
  • Scott2bfit
    Scott2bfit Posts: 24 Member
    You can add me for for support. But, you need to log in everyday or I bring the hammer down!
  • YO!!! im DANIELA ;-) **add me**
    thank you! have a good one.
  • I'm always down to meet new people. Feel free to add.
  • Jynxi
    Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
    Been gone a long time but im back and ready to try again. Add me if u like :-)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    bump
  • bethmeek27
    bethmeek27 Posts: 29 Member
    I love friends! I'm very active on MFP and try to motivate everyone! I also like sharing food ideas and recipes. I'm on my 3rd week and have lost 9.2 lbs so far. I have about 30 more to go.
  • echo2
    echo2 Posts: 7 Member
    Recently started using MFP again, some friends would be great for motivation!
  • Feel free to add me folks. Happy to motivate and support.
  • laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Hey guys.. I'm brand new here and looking for new friends going through the same thing. Please feel free to add me so we can all support each other.. Laura
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Add me too!
    Been here since November 3rd but lost my streak so it's only at 85 days !
  • Yes t would be great to get new friends ..... That can help out on tips to losing weight by may .... I have losed 8lbs n the last 4weeks but that's jus it
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    I can always use some more friends on here for motivation!!
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • New Here. A Passionate Blogger on Nutrition and Weight Loss. Got my own guide written last week on the Weight Loss topic. Feel free to send me a Friend Request. Thank you! :)
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi all. I am planning on starting to improve my eating tomorrow. I weigh 68kg currently (have lost 2kg) so far but would like to generally clean up my eating. My goal weight is 60kg but my main focus is cleaner eating. I think planning is the most important thing for me! Please add me
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Always happy to have more friends :)
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    I've been gone awhile, but still on track... Looking for friends to share this journey... I'm 40 and homeschool my kiddos... New year new start! Add me!