Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• kmondville
    kmondville Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm not new to MFP, but it has been a while since I've used it and kept up with it. I'm a mother to three young children, my youngest being nearly ten months old. I can't believe how fast time passes! Just looking for a few people to accompany me along this journey and keep each other motivated. It's hard enough to try and lose weight, it's even harder to do it when you're trying to care for others and put yourself on the back burner. Good luck everyone!
  • I am definitely in need of some like minded friends!!! I have always been aware and have tried so many different times to gain control of my health.....but I never want to give up!! Anyway friends and supporters who understand the struggle would be great!
  • I'm down....add me
  • ran_pan
    ran_pan Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    I'm new here and would love some friends so feel free to add :)
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    alllwayssss looking!
  • TiliaIvanovska
    TiliaIvanovska Posts: 73 Member
    I want some new friends too, add me :D
  • Feel free to add me, always good to have more friends to motivate and be motivated by
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    I would love more friends! The more the merrier on this fitness journey! :D
  • gking1984
    gking1984 Posts: 4 Member
    add me
  • tjobe580
    tjobe580 Posts: 19 Member
    I've lost 15lbs in a month using this page as motivation. It really works if u exercise and stick to it.
  • I'm new ! If anyone wants and is active on mfp feel free to shoot me a request!
  • boomeyer1980
    boomeyer1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Friends And More Motivation - Sounds Good To Me!!! Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • gold5002009
    gold5002009 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there,

I would really love more friends to keep me accountable in my new weight loss kick. I lost 48lbs on myfitnesspal two years ago and the weight has slowly creeped back on. I want to lose about 16lbs this go round and really find having friends on here helps me so much!!

Thanks in advance!!
  • fy2010
    fy2010 Posts: 3
    im not new just been gone for a little while and could use some friends
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking to expand my support group!
  • emipunk1
    emipunk1 Posts: 34 Member
    Add me as well i just joined today and im not only here for a complete transformation but a lifestyle change.
    trying to loose abt 50-70 lbs.
  • oh yes. :)
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Kinda neglected mfp the past few months so starting up again now! Could always use more friends that are supportive and active! Feel free to add me!
  • BCUONZO
    BCUONZO Posts: 27 Member
    Love making new friends! Havnt used MFP in a while but getting back into it. Gotta loose the last 10lbs!