Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• predator678
    Options
    I'm new too, though fitness and a healthy lifestyle is nothing new to me.
    My fields of interest are calisthenics, street workout and martial arts. Anyone needing any tips on anything regarding staying healthy and in shape is welcome to get in touch.

Anyone from South Africa ?
  • jakkkee8181
    Options
    Add me always looking for new healthy and fun friends!
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me....i need motivated friends!!!!
  • wackyncrazy1
    wackyncrazy1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends I'm just started last week. I have been fat my whole life and im tired of it. I want to enjoy shopping for clothes, be able to look at myself naked, live longer for my kids. My dairy is public so i can be more accountable please add me as your friend. I like more active people willing to add there 2 cents and i will do the same. Lets do this together. DROP THE FAT LIKE ITS HOT. LOL
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Definitely need more friends! I've got an open food diary as well! :)
  • add me
  • GtbFitBrit
    GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me up :) 30 weeks pregnant and in the process of making myself healthier for a faster bounce back , and a healthier baby too :p
  • Izabellesdance
    Izabellesdance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Motivated friends would be a plus. I'd do the same for you! I have an affa cert so i do know what we need to do but wout the support its always harder than it needs to be. Add me and let's be friends and do what great friends do best! We got this!
  • ruzicamirkovic
    Options
    Hello to everyone,You can freely add me. I am new here and need motivation. :smile:
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone. Lets all meet our goal weight with help from one another. The more positive vibes and ideas from others is very helpful.
  • Meggers003
    Meggers003 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I haven't been here long but I have my diary open for those who like to see :)
  • ReneeG734
    ReneeG734 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here as well. Looking forward to the challenge!
  • Scott2bfit
    Scott2bfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me for for support. But, you need to log in everyday or I bring the hammer down!
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    YO!!! im DANIELA ;-) **add me**
    thank you! have a good one.
  • allensomwang
    Options
    I'm always down to meet new people. Feel free to add.
  • Jynxi
    Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Been gone a long time but im back and ready to try again. Add me if u like :-)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bethmeek27
    bethmeek27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love friends! I'm very active on MFP and try to motivate everyone! I also like sharing food ideas and recipes. I'm on my 3rd week and have lost 9.2 lbs so far. I have about 30 more to go.
  • echo2
    echo2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Recently started using MFP again, some friends would be great for motivation!
  • mrsimonc73
    Options
    Feel free to add me folks. Happy to motivate and support.