What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Spaghetti Aoili with broccoli, aspargus, mushrooms, corn and turkey; garlic toast.

aaba7x1z8646.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper tonight was in two parts. I had a whole grain biscuit and a bowl of yellow bean soup with extra stir-fry veggies early. Then a couple of hours later I used part of a Cornflake Parm chicken breast to make a sandwich with mayo, mustard, Pepper Jack and a pickle. I added the rest of it to green beans, stir-fry and mixed veggies. Both were good.

bjljwaq8dsn8.jpg

lvfiv6f1fwjl.jpg

• victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what's for supper this evening
  • Mafuezee
    Mafuezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    tears
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Perdue Oven Stuffer, stuffed with my absolute favorite stuffing -spinach & ground pork!(I was 12 before I found out other people ate bread stuffing!), broccoli & carrots (for my DH who eats few vegetables,) & salad. Yummmm
  • nd1111
    nd1111 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    veggie burgers with salad and chipotle tomato soup
  • Mafuezee
    Mafuezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    oh my god it was a soup but i put too much garlic powder in
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Creamy mushroom & chicken casserole
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be grilled chicken and basil sausage from Whole Foods, grilled up with a bunch of red, green, and yellow peppers.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Margie did all the cooking tonight. She made her unstuffed peppers with the mini sweet peppers. We also had spinach fruit salad without the spinach, green beans with garlic and almond slivers {and a little bacon fat}. When I was putting up the leftovers, I saw that the leftover slaw and Jalapeno poppers had got left in the fridge, so I had a little of those as well. Everything was very good.

apx0qi8tgp19.jpg

o6dz9z94ywri.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Cabernet braised short ribs, red skinned mashed potatoes, cumin roasted carrots. Not pictured: more Cabernet...

ameh4kng71l9.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    rp0v68ww8gro.jpg

Caprese style grilled chicken. Tomatoes, grilled chicken, mozzarella with balsamic glaze. Side of brussel sprouts steamed with bacon pieces.
  • CanadaEh1
    CanadaEh1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love this thread :). I get so many great ideas from everyone. Thanks so much :)
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Cabernet braised short ribs, red skinned mashed potatoes, cumin roasted carrots. Not pictured: more Cabernet...

I want this. Now.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Last night was nachos. Tonight will be a chicken sandwich with some raw veggies.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Jerk Pork Chops with Mango Salsa. Sides of Black Beans and broccoli/cauliflower mix.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I made a pot of pink beans yesterday, so I heated up some of those with some chopped turkey, spinach, asparagus, brussel sprouts, carrots, cherry tomatoes, raisins and grated pecorino cheese.

k65wnicbop2d.jpg
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Bolognese sauce from http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/12/pasta-with-bolognese-sauce.html over Roncini spaghetti on fresh spinach. A pinch of fresh shredded parmesan. Salad of lettuce,spinach,lots of onion,garlic,cucumbers & a hard boiled egg. Dressing is oil & rice vinegar.811kapsli23s.jpg
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Braised chicken (crock Pot cooking) over polenta.