bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    reading the post's title was quite an exercise

LOL!!!
    reading the post's title was quite an exercise

You had to say it... lol

lol, but in all seriousness, this:

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/ultimate-6-week-home-workout

haven't stepped in a gym for past 5 years
  • kimcondray
    kimcondray Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Step mill for 30 min & clean diet helped me lose my first 30 pounds. Wish I would have started out lifting because now I'm playing catch up. U gotta find what u enjoy. I enjoy beastmode
  • marjieanne
    marjieanne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels with weights and treadmill with weights
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    30 mins interval training on the elliptical twice a week, Metafit once a week, abs blast once a week, two bodyweight DVDs a week. I'm going to try and fit in another class a week though. Next ones I'm trying are BodyBalance and Metabolic Fitness.
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    for me, dvd's seem to do the trick. controlled situation lol i like Tae Bo and Jillian
    i do this every other day
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Stronglift 5X5 and various other lifting exercises. I just finished Insanity Max 30 and will be starting Focus T25 tomorrow. In the spring, summer and fall I like Inline skating.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I mainly lift weights (doing Body Beast now) and speed walking intervals.

I also enjoy Pilates, body weight exercises, barre workouts and playing tennis and ice skating. I love variety!
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Walk as much as I can squeeze in the time for, snow shoveling (in season, of course), yard work (when the snow's gone), stationary bike, rowing machine at gym, weights machines at gym until I finally get my butt into gear and do free weights/compound lifts. Can't stand exercise classes and DVDs - I guess I just resent someone telling me what to do. Did virtual bowling and carrying luggage on a recent business trip.. Hey! It all counts!